12

💖
.
.
.
Today is the basketball final match. Jungkook tied his shoes and stretched his arms and legs while watching if anyone was looking at him then he sneaked out.

"Taehyung." Omega whispered, standing outside the commentary room, he waited till the others went back and entered the room when Tae is alone.

"Ohh champion, what are you doing here?" Tae asked, players should be near the ground and come inside the ground when they're asked to come.

"You didn't tell me best of luck." Jungkook gets near him.

"All…" Before Tae could complete, Jungkook hugged him wrapping his hands around the alpha and gave a tight squeeze then ran away.

Tae froze in the same position, his mouth hanging open.

"Taehyung, get ready." His senior commentary member said.

"Huh.. .ye…yes." Tae shook his head, practicing his voice.

"First he had to change his running habit, after doing something that left me off-guard." Tae mumbles, rubbing his chest where Jungkook was pressed on him "It's good." The feeling of being in love is really good.

The match went on and Jungkook's scored the final goal leading then to win, Namjoon and Yoongi lifted Jungkook in excitement, everyone praised him for taking a continuous goals. 

Mr.Jeon hugged Jungkook, proudly. The Omega looks up and from the building Taehyung is doing a dance and making a heart to him, that made him chuckle.

"I will buy you whatever you want today." Mr.Jeon said, encouraging his son.

"Uncle, I will treat the members today." Namjoon said.

Do-yoon looks at the other members, most of them are Alphas "Jhope, go with your brother."

Jhope agreed, and the team went to a nearby small restaurant. They ordered a variety of dishes for their liking. 

Jimin and Taehyung came there, actually Jungkook informed his boyfriend about their visit to a restaurant and the alpha wanted to have food so he suggested Jimin to come to this same restaurant.

"Jimin?" Yoongi stood up from chair, walking towards his lover.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jimin is equally surprised while Taehyung is waiting to join Jungkook's table.

"We came here to celebrate the victory." Yoongi pointed at the others.

"Ohh, we came here to have small dinner." Jimin said.

"Coming to a restaurant with another alpha. Jimin, don't you think I will be jealous?" Yoongi playfully asked.

"You know Taehyung is my friend."Jimin hugged Yoongi.

"You can join us, come." Yoongi pulled Jimin.

Jimin held Tae's hand and dragged him with him too.

Jungkook stopped his moments and wiped his messy mouth with tissue "What is he doing here?"

Taehyung winked at him and sat in the chair.

"It seems like Yoongi would stay a day without Jimin." Others teased Yoongi and they started to continue eating.

"You're in Jimin's class right?" Jhope asked Taehyung who nodded yes "Then you must know my brother Jungkook."

"I don't know him." Tae said, eyeing Jungkook and directly lying on his face.

"He will not notice anyone in the class except the people who themselves came to talk with him." Jimin said for Taehyung.

"He didn't even know that I was studying in the same class before we directly collided, then our Jungkookie is silent boy, how could he possibly know him." Jimin added.