23

💖
.
.
.
Mr.Jeon lifted Jungkook as he scored above 90 out of 100 in every subject except in English which is 65.

"Let him down or else you will be whining about your back pain." Mrs.Jeon patted her husband's back.

"My baby is a genius." Mr.Jeon kisses Kook's forehead.

Mrs.Jeon fed him a sugary curd (lassi) "No evil eyes fall in my baby." She cracked her knuckles, their neighbors and relatives called and were shocked to know Jungkook's results.

Jhope also gets to eat lassi as he is the one who brought the newspaper to know the results.

"I am proud of my both son's" Mr.Jeon hugged the brothers duo.

"Appa, I want to attend modern college's  entrance exam." Jungkook said.

"Modern college? But Kook it's like twenty five kilometers from our home." Jhope said.

"I know Hyung, I don't want Appa to spend his savings money for my college. I can easily get into a modern college with lower fees with my marks." Jungkook watched his father's reaction

"No way, I am sending you that long." Mrs.Jeon rejected, worrying.

"Appa, please" Jungkook squeezed his eyes.

"It's just that…I don't want to send you that long alone." Mr.Jeon said is worry.

"Jimin will be with me furthermore we are going on a train so it won't take much time to reach home." Jungkook said.

Mr.Jeon acknowledges his son's worries of spending all the savings money for college admission but his worries not letting Jungkook go that long.

"Let's go out." Mr.Jeon took his sons out.

Jungkook and Jhope sat on the bike, confused. Kook expects an answer but his father takes them somewhere, and the bike stops in front of the mobile shop.

"Come." Father of them guided the brother duo inside the shop.

"Kook, Jhope, choose a handphone for you." Mr.Jeon said as the shopkeeper showed them the phones.

Handphones are rare in usage so they are confused by the sudden decision of the their Appa buying them a handphone.

"Jungkook going long for college so I want to know his well being and location through the call and it's good to buy a phone for Jhope too." Mr.Jeon said, making his younger son smile and hug him.

"Thanks appa." Jungkook said.

Do-yoon pulled Jhope into a hug too then they brought phones, Jungkook chose flipped phone as it was combat and Jhope chose a basic set.

Mrs.Jeon started to nag about how her husband was giving-in to all of their children's wishes and spoiling them.

"We have good sons and giving them what they like is the least we can do. Let them be and watch them become successful in their career and life. They will definitely make us proud." Mr.Jeon said to her wife.

"I know but... Jungkook is omega but he didn't learn any of the house chores, I just worried about them." Mrs.Jeon said.

"What do you think of my son, he will get married just to serve his husband and in-laws? No way, my son won't do such things."

Mrs.Jeon folded her hands "I have been doing house chores for you and your children for twenty years, do I look like a servant to you?"

"Aiii I didn't mean that, you're not educated like our son. I will make him in the position where he will choose his partner among the best one's. I will line up the grooms in front of him to choose." Mr.Jeon proudly said.