61

💖
.
.
.
Jeon’s house is filled with relatives, aunt's making the garlands, uncles setting the lights around the house, sisters making a feast, brothers are busy shopping and booking the mahal.

Jungkook has a hard time talking with Taehyung as other relatives tease him and mostly he is busy in rituals.

Mrs.Jeon always packs a feast for the Kim family after the event or function and the same goes for the Kim family.

After worshiping the deity, they are going for a reception and muhurtham saree shopping.
------

Other side, Taehyung is walking here and there, looking at the relatives' filled house. He got ready for shopping but his family was doing their regular work.

He saw his mother and followed her to the kitchen, hugging her from behind. “Amma, Jungkook called me and they already left the house.”

“So?”

“What so? We should leave now.” Tae pinched her cheeks.

“Why should we go with them, they're not shopping for us.” Mrs.Kim said, walking around the kitchen to get ingredients.

“Amma amma.. it's Jungkook's wedding saree, how can he decide without me?” Tae followed her, not getting any proper reply he went to his room and shut the door, Mrs.Kim chuckled at his behavior.

After a few minutes, Tae came back and looked at everyone, “I am going shopping for my wedding dress.” He announced and looked around for his family members reaction, who only gave him seconds of attention then went back to their work.

Their ignorance frustrated him, he thought maybe his family would get ready when it comes to his shopping but seeing no reaction, he went out taking his bike.

And his bike stopped outside the location Jungkook send him, he casually walked while whistling and looked at Jhope “Ohh Jhope, what are you doing here?”

Taehyung’s loud voice caught the attention of Jeon family, including the parents of Mrs.Jeon who accompanied them for shopping.

Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon shared a knowing smile and acted normally “What are you doing here son-in-law?”

“I came here to shop for my wedding dress and coincidentally you're also here.” Tae over excitedly said.

“Ohh so you don't know that Jungkook is here, right? Okay we trust you.” Ha-joon laughed and continued to shop, pulling Jhope to select dresses for him.

Mrs.Jeon eyed Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear while admiring Taehyung “You already here so select the saree for Kook.”

“Okay.” Taehyung stood closely beside Kook and lifted one eyebrow.

Kook looks down smiling, he didn't expect his man to come here and he couldn't lie that he wanted the alpha with him when choosing their wedding saree.

They came from a long way, the journey of meeting secretly to selecting a saree for their marriage together, wasn't an easy for them.

Taehyung placed two sarees on Kook’s shoulder and made a thinking face. Kook watched him for an answer but Alpha gave a disappointed face then moved the saress away.

This continued and others got tired while Taehyung still picking the best saree for his love with full energy.

“Uncle, what do you think about this?” Taehyung finally asked one positive question rather than moving the saree away.

“Good good, double okay.” Mr.Jeon eyes widened as the saree on Kook's shoulder enhanced his beauty.

“How about you?” Taehyung whispered to Kook, they started to feel the marriage vibe already so whatever the conversation, it led them to smile widely and even facing each other made them shy.