34

💖
.
.
.
Tae stops the bike an the backside of his home.

“Why here?” Kook asked.

“Last time you came alone with me, the aunt from the opposite house saw us and she informed my mom.” Tae said.

“What? Does your mom know about us?”

“No, I somehow managed before she could tell the full story so this time let's go from the backside.” Tae lifted his collar, proudly.

The couple enters through the back gate, Tae’s home backside was hospital backside so no home or noisy auntys are there.

“Dry your clothes while I make something to eat.” Tae drops the key on the table and washed his hands before entering the kitchen.

Jungkook locked the window and door of Tae's room before removing the pants and hanging them to dry.

Tae took off his shirt and cooked a two minutes Maggie, he took the bowl to the hall and at the same time Jungkook came out with his knee length kurti top.

Tae mouth went ahh “Where is your pants?”

“I hang them to dry.” Jungkook replied and sat on the sofa, taking the bowl and eating from it.

“Idiot, go and hang the top too and come back wearing my dress.” Tae said.

“Your dress? It will not fit me.” Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

“Have some shame, roaming around without pants while being alone with alpha is dangerous.” Tae said, trying to avoid looking at the bare legs and knees.

Jungkook rolled his eyes “That alpha is my boyfriend and…” he stopped a moment, making a teasing face “I don't mind getting dangerous with him.” He winks.

“Jung.. Jungkook, this is too much.” Tae faced the other side.

“Okay, I wouldn't talk. Have a bite.” Jungkook feeds a spoon of Maggie to him.

“You have sand all over you.” Tae rubbed the neck of the younger.

“I should take a bath.” Kook replied, eating.

Tae smiles at how comfortable his boyfriend is being in his house and alone with him. The trust the younger has on him, makes him proud.

After eating, Kook searched Tae's cupboard to get fitted clothes for him.

“I think these pants will fit.” Tae gives him his old pants, eyeing the waist of the younger.

“Okay.” Jungkook turns his back towards his lover. Tae looks at him, confused.

“Help me to remove the zip and knot.” Kook said.

Tae closes his eyes “He is testing my self control.” He thought and removed the knot and zip while gritting his teeth to control.

Younger went to the washroom and came back, giving a shock to Tae who was lying on the bed and playing on the phone.

“What the hell are you doing?” Tae sat up, eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook turns towards Tae, only a white towel hiding his private parts “What?”

“Koo, this is too much. Don't expect me to sit back silently after seeing you naked in my own room.” Tae said in frustration.

“I am wearing a towel.” Jungkook winks, getting near his boyfriend then pinching the poor boy's cheeks.

Jungkook didn't mind, he wore his underwear inside the towel and then wore the pants.