41

💖
.
.
.
Namjoon's parents visited Jeon's family with Joon's marriage invitation and invited the whole family. Namjoon strictly asked Jungkook to come.

Namjoon is successful in his business projects and as planned they fixed marriage this year.

Both Jin and Joon's family started distributing the invitation to relatives.

Taehyung had done responsibilities happily as a younger brother in marriage preparation, the good thing is Maria refused the marriage herself after getting slapped by Tae so her disturbance won't be there.

Maria’s decision resulted to get Mr.Kim ear full of scolding to Tae who casually ignored his father.
------

Jungkook got ready to go shopping for Namjoon's wedding.

“Aww my baby looks so beautiful.” Mr.Jeon complimented.

It's not new for Kook, his father always praises him more for his traditional clothing, today he wore a half-saree.

“This Namjoon doesn't need to buy a dress for Jungkook, why should we give him more expenses?” Mrs.Jeon asked.

“Jungkook is special to Joon, of course he treats him special.” Jhope said.

“You go with your brother.” Mrs.Jeon said, she noticed how Jhope was silent these days and his dull face said something was wrong so to cheer him up, she asked to go shopping.

“No, I am busy.” Jhope changed his face and went to his room.

“Okay, Hyung is calling, bye.” Jungkook went out. Mr.Jeon trusts Namjoon now, so he allows Kook to be with him alone.

But Mr.Jeon doesn't know it's Taehyung who is calling, not Namjoon. Joon gave him money to buy a dress for marriage but Tae is the one comes with him for shopping.

Taehyung was waiting to surprise Jungkook but he was the one who got surprised looking at his boyfriend in a simple half saree, his mouth hanging open.

The curves of Kook's enhances in green blouse and skirt with a red half- saree shawl wrapping around him.

“Whose bike is this?” Jungkook was in the same state as Taehyung but the difference is Tae was mesmerized by Kook and Kook mesmerized by the bike

“You husband’s bike.” Tae replied, still eyeing the kook from top to bottom.

“Wow Tae, so happy for you. You got your dream bike.” Jungkook hugs him, feeling happy for Tae as he achieves one of his dreams.

“I drove straight from the showroom to show you, I want you to be the first person to ride on my bike.” Tae got on the bike, he was wearing a white shirt and blue pants.

Jungkook got emotional as he held Tae's shoulder to get on the bike and sitting sideways, he hugged his boyfriend’s waist once he settled back.

“Ready?” Kook hummed to Tae's question.