11

💖
.
.
.
Tae brought a bracelet and wore it on Jungkook "You spending so much money." Younger said. It's a beautiful gold shaded chain with pearls attached to it.

"It's okay, it's from my pocket money." Tae said, clipping the hook.

"Wait here." Jungkook runs to his brother, who is searching for him with a tensed face.

"Jungkook, where did you go?" Jhope hugged him, felt like his soul came back.

"I'm just roaming around, don't worry I am safe. Hyung I bought a bracelet so give me the money, the shop owner is waiting." Jungkook showed his wrist then palm for money.

"Huh? Okay I will come with you." Jhope holds his hand.

"It's okay Hyung, I am not a child, just give me the money soon." Jungkook jumped stubbornly.

Jhope gave the money "Come back soon."

"Okay okay, If I get missed just come to the entrance." Jungkook runs, shouting.

"This trouble maker." Jhope shook his head.

"Your brother gave us a heart attack, I felt so irresponsible for not keeping an eye on him but he seems too carefree." Ha-Joon patted his poor heart.

"He grew up spoiled by my father, let him be" Jhope smiled at his brother who was running between the crowd, then turned his attention to Ha-joon.

Jungkook breaths holding Tae's arm. "Why are you running?" Tae let him sit near a rock.

"I want to buy you a bracelet too." Jungkook showed the money,

They searched for a new one, at first they wanted a matching one but it would cause problems with their secret relationship so they dropped the idea, and decided a pearls attached to manly sliver chain.

"I already told my Hyung that I brought my bracelet so I don't have to hide it

"I already told my Hyung that I brought my bracelet so I don't have to hide it." Jungkook smiled, hooking a new bracelet on Taehyung.

"My parents won't question about a mere bracelet so I will wear it all the time." Tae said, looking at the bracelet.

They looked at their wrist with love, their first gift for each other.

"Hyung will look for me,let's go." Jungkook said, they went to the entrance and settled near the fake waterfall setup and talked till they saw Jhope coming in the distance.

"See you tomorrow, miss you." Tae caressed Jungkook's hand, not having a heart to let go of him.

"Mm" Jungkook nods unhappily, he stood on a tiptoe and pecked Tae's cheeks "Bye."

Tae's face bloomed in one kiss and waved his hand saying bye, waiting to see Jhope coming to Jungkook and going with him.

Jungkook stood at the entrance like a good boy, turned to smile at Tae, then went with Jhope and Ha-Joon.