50

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung joined a radio station and was on training. He didn't tell his resignation and joining on radio station to his family, for them he still working in the same company.

Kim's family wasn't close as family but they somehow care for eachother. Father and son are always fighting and Mrs.Kim ends up frustrated between them. 

Taehyung's life is going smoothly, he loves his job and is devoted to his passion and eagerly waiting to talk on-air.

Weekly once Jin and Namjoon came with their kid, spent the day, which makes Tae lively and happy.

Taekook is in a long distance relationship, though they weren't living very long distances yet they don't have time to meet but their days end with hearing eachother voices through the phone. 

“Amma, this is my salary adjust with it.” Tae gave salary cover to his mom.

Mrs.Kim counted the money “It's lower than your last month's salary?”

“I quit that job three months ago, now working in All India Radio station.” Tae said.

Mrs.Kim gasps “Tae, if your appa knows this…”

“Sweet mummy, don't tell your husband.” Tae pinched her cheeks.

“Tae, this is not good. I won't deal with your father, talk to him by yourself and don't drag me into your problem.” Mrs.Kim said, knowing the consequences when her husband found out about Tae's resignation.

“Your son is becoming a famous RJ and here you're afraid of that old man.” Tae hugged her.

Mrs.Kim hits him “Don't call him old man.”

“Ohh you prioritising your husband over your own son?" Tae playfully glared at her.

“Yes, like how you support your lover over your parents.” Mrs.Kim glared back. Between their silly argument Mr.Kim called his wife.

“Old man called.” Tae rolled his eyes and got hit by his mother.

“It's his medicine time, move.” Mrs.Kim pushed him away, Tae laughed.
--------

Jungkook got ready for work and looked himself in the mirror for the final time before going out of his room, as he came to the hall he heard the things that he feels as his nightmare.

“Our kook has completed his studies and is earning good, it's time for his marriage.” Mrs.Jeon says to Mr.Jeon.

“Mm, he is our little sunshine and I don't want him to go from here.” Mr.Jeon said, wanting to delay his son's marriage.

“Can that future husband of him keep my son happy like I do? What if he hurt my baby?”

“I believe, you will find the best groom for our kook. If not now then he will go to his in-laws one day.” Mrs.Jeon held her husband's hand firmly.

“He is still be my son after marriage, right?” Mr.Jeon feels emotional at the thought of living without his omega son.

“Of course he will, you're a hero to him and no one can take your place in his life.” Mrs.Jeon says the truth.

“Ok, I will talk to a marriage broker.” Mr.Jeon said, agreeing.

Jungkook stopped at the entrance, hearing them. He wiped his tears, not because of the sudden marriage topic but the love his father has for him, he believes his father will accept Taehyung for him.

Kook went to the college and continued his classes, he called Tae and asked to pick him up after the college time.

“What’s so urgent you want to meet, I took permission to come here.” Taehyung said as soon as Kook came to him.