31

💖
.
.
.
Next morning, Taehyung woke up late since it's an holiday and scolded himself for being late.

“Jungkook might be waiting for my call.” Tae immediately called his boyfriend after rinsing his mouth. 

“The number you called is switched off.” The system voice was heard.

“Switched off?” Taehyung mumbled and tried one more time, after trying five times the reply was the same.

Mrs.Kim called him to inform about her departure to the office. “Mom has cooked the lunch, don't skip the lunch.” She went with Mr.Kim.

Jin was watching television while doing his project work, Tae sat beside him “What happened?” Jin asked, seeing his brother's dull face.

“Nothing.” Tae replied, taking a remote control to switch the channel.

“I was watching.” Jin grabbed the remote from Tae, switching back to the channel which he was watching.

Taehyung is already in a bad mood by not talking with Jungkook, now his brother is making him feel irritated. He just turned off the television angrily and went to his room, shutting the door.

“You donkey, buffalo.” Jin shouted.

Tae again called Jungkook and heard the same systemic voice.

“Taehyung,” his friends called.

“Your good for nothing friends came.” Jin said, seeing Tae coming out from his room.

Younger hit his Hyung with a pillow before running out.

“Donkey, come home for lunch.” Jin shouted, he doesn't want to get beaten by his mother for not calling Tae to eat.

After three or four hours of playing, Tae came back home and ate his lunch while getting scolded by Jin who made an omelet for him.

Again Tae called Jungkook only to hear the same systematic voice.

Three days went by, he was grumpy over everything and his mood was not normal, he just wanted to go where Jungkook was.

Tae went to Jungkook's home but the door was locked and he tried to sneak into Kook's room but the window was also locked from inside, that's when he started to fear.

“Where did he go?” Tae asked himself while looking at the phone “Did he leave me? No no it can't be like that, he can't leave me.” His fear made him think of many negative possibilities.

He almost cried without talking to Jungkook for three whole days and how can he survive without him.
-------

Jungkook on the other side, sitting and watching the group of ducks, boringly.

The day he returns from college, his grandparents already was in his home and ready to take him and Jhope to their home for holidays.

“Jungkookie, give me your phone.” Jungkook was terrified when his appa asked but his next words calmed him down.

“Appa’s phone was repaired so I gave it to the shop for speaker replacement, you don't need a phone in holidays right?” Mr.Jeon said.

Jungkook half-heartedly removed his sim and gave the phone to his father before going to his grandparents house with his mother and Jhope.

He tried to steal Jhope's phone but he didn't succeed, now sitting thinking about how he could call Taehyung.

Grandma Jeon got her bag to go out shopping and Jungkook's mind lighted with an idea so he was adamant in going with her.