66

Sorry for delaying the update. Trust me marriage wasn't easy, unexpected events came out of nowhere and making me busy all day. I seriously don't know how will I manage to write after marriage.

💖
.
.
.
The night was still young so the couple? Their second round started with Jungkook wanting to feel his husband again.

Jungkook sat on Alpha's lap, their chest facing one another. Taehyung leaned in and kissed him passionately, his tongue exploring Jungkook's mouth hungrily.

They both moaned into each other's mouths as their bodies pressed together.

Taehyung trailed kisses down Jungkook's neck and collarbone, nibbling and sucking at his sweet spots. He then moved down to suck on Jungkook's nipples, flicking them with his tongue and pinching them with his fingers.

Taehyung spread Kook's ass cheeks and his hard coçk filled his pússy. Soon the Omega jumps on the çock, picking up the speed and force as his screams grew louder and more frequent.

Omega continued to bounce, his legs quivering, teary eyes and pink flushed breasts inviting the older to suck.

Taehyung groped one breast and another went inside his mouth and bit it.

Kook's moments weren't enough for him, so Tae slowly rolls his hips gripping Koo’s waist to hold him still as he pulls his cock out, then slams back in.

Omega almost screamed by the force, he can feel the díck deep in him.

Taehyung felt himself getting closer, he was groaning and grunting in rhythm with his thrusts and release in Kook once again, he pulled out his manhood after making sure he released completely inside.

Alpha fell back on the bed with Kook, they lay there panting for a few minutes, catching their breath.

Jungkook was completely drained, but still smiling happily, Taehyung whispered “It was good.” Kook hugged him and closed his eyes.
-----

Next morning.

Jeon's family slept on the upstairs terrace, giving the new couple privacy. Close relatives started to return to their hometown after preparing and eating breakfast.

Mr.Jeon and Jhope went to their respective work.

Mrs.Jeon is embarrassed to knock on Jungkook's room, but she has to wake them for breakfast and with much confusion she knocks on the door.

Inside the room, both Taehyung and Jungkook hug each other naked, not leaving any space for air to interpret between them.

“Mmm..” Jungkook whined in sleep as he was disturbed and went closer to Taehyung's chest.

He opened his eyes realizing it was his mother's voice, he got up with a lot of pain and wore the shirt he found on the floor and opened the door.

“Ayio.” Mrs.Jeon covered his eyes and slapped her forehead “What is this? Kook. At Least wore something presentable while opening the door.”

“What amma?” Jungkook was in half-sleep, he didn't know how bad he looks now. His body was full of purple marks and handprints on thighs and his face itself was red.

“This is how you open the door when the first night was arranged in your In-laws home? Go bath and come outside with Taehyung.” Mrs.Jeon hits Kook's shoulder who whined and went back into the room.

Jungkook again went back to hugging Taehyung and this time, he bit Tae's sharp nipplé.

Taehyung hissed and smiled seeing Jungkook in his arms, he slowly kissed the younger's forehead “Good morning, My wife.”