62

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung didn't expect this type of skirt. “What is this?” shockingly asked, he always saw kook in a fully covered dress except the time he stripped the Omega.

“Skirt, how is this?” Jungkook said, he twirled while showing the dress.

At first, Tae wasn't liking the dress even a little bit but then his dirty mind activated and his eyes started to look hungry. He gulped when Kook’s ass danced up and down when the young turned around to show the dress.

The long shining legs, his ass that danced and the dress hugging tightly showing the slim waist, then the sleeves fell on the shoulder that results showing more of the cleavage.

Jungkook wasn't wearing heels so he stood on his toe to look stylish and turned side by side to show his new dress.

Taehyung was busy drooling and his diçk started to hurt, showing his presence for Kook.

“Jungkook, you're playing a dangerous game.” Tae said, when Kook walks towards him in a seducing way.

“Don't you like this type of dress, you brought a book of omega's wearing lingerie.” Kook wrapped his hands around Taehyung’s neck.

“That was in middle school, I wasn't in a relationship at that time.” Tae held Omega's waist. 

“Still you liked it.” Kook winked.

“Mm, but I like you more on traditional wear.” Hearing this, Jungkook's eyes changed a bit.

“Clothes doesn't matter, I always get mesmerized and this beauty wakes my junior up with everything he does.” Tae pinched Kook's cheeks.

Jungkook's lips curved up and red dust spread on the cheeks. He came close to Tae and pressed their chest together “Should I change?”

“No, I like it.” Older lifted Jungkook and kissed on the tummy then walked towards the room.

Jungkook giggled, holding his fiance tightly and bent his leg upward and downward, letting it dance in the air.

“Where did you get the idea of buying this?” Tae sat on the bed with Omega on his lap.

“Magazines you read in our high school.” Kook replied.

“You wouldn't let that go? They're models, and now the only person I admire is you.” Tae rubbed his palm on Kook's seducing thigh.

“Yet you didn't compliment me.”

Tae smiles and rubs their nose together “You're sexy as always.” then pouts his lips to kiss Kook.

“Tae..” Jungkook blinks his eyes and unbuttones the alpha’s shirt buttons.

Tae grabbed the hand “What?” He raised his eyebrow, questioning.

Kook whined “Our marriage date is fixed and see, this is the ring you put on me, claiming I'm yours so we can do it now.”

Alpha kissed the hand he grabbed, buried his face on the younger's neck while slowly pushing him back on the bed “Koo, I badly, desperately want you but at the same time I want it to be special.”

Kook bites his lips, getting the shivering pleasure just by the slow whisper of alpha and his hand rubbing on the naked thigh, that crossing the line of the skirt border.

“You can wait right?” Tae asked against Kook's neck, torturing the skin.

Jungkook couldn't form a word, how can he? When the long finger teases near his pússy. 

“Can you?” Tae came face to face to meet Omega's eyes.

“Ta…” Jungkook gulped as the palm pressed on his middle, on the underwear, he pulled Tae close to him by wrapping the hands around the neck and kissed his lips.