49

💖
.
.
.
Tae saw his phone ringing as he combed his hair, Jungkook calling him but the alpha ignored it.

When he came to the office, again his phone rang, he took and saw fifteen missed calls from Jungkook.

“This muyal kutty…” Tae shook his head and walked towards his company after silencing the volume. 

Jungkook on the other side, cursing his boyfriend “I won't leave you today, Mr.Taehyung.” he again called him.

“Aiish..” Kook went out, shouting to inform his mom about his departure.

Jungkook got down from the bus and straightly walked to the company where Tae works. “Excuse me, can I speak with Mr.Kim Taehyung?”

“Who are you?”

“His family members, I want to talk about something important with him.” Jungkook said.

“Wait a minute.” Receptionist called through the landline “Sorry, he went to the site.”

“Ohh, did you know where he went?” Kook gritted his teeth, getting angry on Tae.

“His manager said he went to the Tambaram site, let me write address for you”

“Thank you, Miss.” Kook sweetly smiled and again he took the bus to Tambaram “Pick up the call, you idiot.” he sighed and took an auto to the site.

“Taehyung..” Jungkook came to him, he took the brick and was ready to hit Tae.

“Hey koo..” Tae take a step back in fear.

The engineer of the site came to them with the same fear “Hey, who are you?”

“Ask him.” Kook glared at his alpha.

“Taehyung, do you know him?”

“Yes sir, can I take a ten minutes break?” Tae asked the engineer, still afraid to look at kook's way.

“Ten minutes? He wants a holiday today.” Jungkook said.

That construction engineer confusingly looked at them “Why does he need a leave, this building has to be completed within a week so no leave.”

“I am pregnant and we aren't married yet, he needs to come with me to the hospital right now.” Jungkook shouted and the engineer got afraid as he saw Kook raising the brick like he was about to hit him.

“Okay okay, Taehyung you can go.” Engineer said, feared by raged omega.

Tae slapped his forehead, removed his mask and took the bag “Come.” He dragged Kook from there.

“What do you want?” Tae asked.

Jungkook glares at Taehyung “You have an interview on 10am today, it's already 9am now.”

Tae rubbed his forehead “Kook, if I go to that interview it's not guaranteed that I will get selected, even if I get selected I can't do that job.”

“It's not a job, it's your dream Taehyung. You can get a night show and manage the time, if you can't then give resignation.” Kook said.

“I just got promoted.” Taehyung said, he wanted to attend the interview and his mind was on that letter he received for the interview, still his subconscious mind thinks of family situations.

Jungkook cups Tae's face “Stop it Tae, you stood outside the radio station for days just to enter the office but now you got a letter for an interview from your dream studio, please go at least for me.”

Tae glups, how long can he act stubborn and he really wants to get selected and continue his dream, the dream of his voice heard by the whole country.

“But you..?” Tae asked, he couldn't drop Kook as he had to be in the interview in 45 minutes.