26

💖
.
.
.
Days passed, Tae worked in a radio club, he sometimes got extremely angry for their behavior but he controlled and did every work they aligned for him like mobbing, buying snacks for them and cleaning the equipments.

He can clearly see Lina wasn't a capable candidate to talk on-air at least for now, she lacks in many things. She just turns off the mic if she faces any technical issues without asking sorry before turning off which only confuses the listeners.

On break, Jungkook walking towards the radio club to meet Tae but he saw the alpha running towards the radio from the other side, he had a bag in his hand.

"Taee.." Kook called him but the older one was running fast without hearing him "Are they making him buy snacks?" He gritted his teeth, ready to walk to the senior and shout but stopped hearing the professor's call.

"Your Jungkook from B.sc chem right?"

"Yes mam." Kook nodded his head.

"Help me to deliver the paper to the radio club, our chairman is inspecting the college in thirty minutes so tell them to announce this." She handed paper to Jungkook.

"Ok mam." He bowed, running to the club.

"Jungkook?" Tae called, seeing him.

"Professor Hyun told me to hand it to you guys, she said the chairman is inspecting our college so this needs to be announced." Jungkook gave the paper.

Before Tae could receive, Dev took the paper and read the news "Ohh god Lina is not here, I will call her."

Jungkook saw a figure running out and looked at Tae "You brought him snacks?"

"I told you how he is treating me, if other seniors are here they won't let him, but when we are alone he is just a pain in the a$$." Tae throws the cover he brought.

Jungkook looks around the empty room "Tae, you talk on-air." He takes paper from the table which Dev left.

"What? Jungkook..No he will behave more aggressively afterwards." Tae shook his head as no.

"Other seniors likes you and Dev is the one blocking you from shining in front of others, ignore him. Talk now." Jungkook turned the mic to Tae.

"But Jungkook…?" Tae looks outside, unsurely. He is junior so he is not allowed to talk on-air without any supervising seniors.

Jungkook nods at Tae to talk, older suddenly remembers how they first met, that time younger let him talk on-air without knowing he just started Tae's dream, that was the first time his voice was heard on the speaker.

Tae closed his eyes, taking a deep breath "Jungkook is a lucky charm to me, I trust him more than any god or more than my own fate." Opens his eyes and turns on the mic.

"Good morning my seniors and friends, may I have your attention please. Our respectful chairman visits the college in thirty minutes so students are requested to stay inside the classroom and welcome our chairperson with full respect. Thank you. Voice by Taehyung from first year triple-E." Tae turns off the mic, sighed.

Tae smiled hearing a clapping sound from Jungkook without opening his eyes.

"I heard from the speaker, your voice is gentle and steady." Jungkook excitedly jumped.

Tae opens his eyes and hugs the jumping man "Why are you so daring?" Honestly he doesn't have guts to face angry seniors, only talked on radio for Jungkook.

"My Dad always says, 'we live once so you should get everything you want and for your desired things you must work for it and should not back-off until it gets in your palm'. I will see who dares to stop you from achieving your goal." Jungkook seriously replied.