The Diadem

Fiona spent an unusually long time in the bathroom getting ready the following morning. Constance had noticed that Fiona brought her wand with her. In the shower, Fiona thought about Sebastian's confession. One the one hand, it made her immensely happy to know he felt that way about her. On the other hand, it made her immensely nervous given how her body responded to him gliding his thumb across her lips last night. Her memory of being pushed against a wall, breathing in tension from Sebastian, fueled a sweet release for her in the shower.

Fiona became nervous as she continued to get ready for the day. Her date with Sebastian was on Friday. It gave her a week to figure out just what she felt for him. She didn't know, however, how she should interact with him in the meantime. Would he be acting differently? She was confronted with her fears as she left Ravenclaw, for Sebastian was outside waiting for her.

"We need to talk." Sebastian said in a low tone. It confused Fiona. His mood last night was so joyful. She simply nodded in response and followed Sebastian to the Undercroft.

"Listen Sebastian," she began, "I'm not sure how I feel right no—" She was cut off by Sebastian.

"Just forget what I said last night for a moment ok?" Sebastian whined.

"We need to focus on Anne."

"Yes I know. It's why I insisted we visit her yesterday. Is there something I don't know?" Fiona needed clarification.

"She wrote to Ominis last night. She said Solomon wants to take her away from Feldcroft after Christmas. He won't say where." Sebastian explained as tears began to form. "He can't take my twin away from me." He dropped his head, feeling a mixture of rage and depression.

Fiona quickly wrapped her arms around him. His slumped in her embrace and rested his head on her shoulder. Her white shirt began to get wet from his tears. She rubbed his head in a soothing manner.

"It's going to be ok Sebastian. We will make sure that doesn't happen. The only place Anne shall be moving to is back to Hogwarts. We just need to make a plan." She whispered to him.

Sebastian regained his composure and broke their embrace. He would have liked to stay in her arms forever, but Anne needed him.

"We should go to the Clagmar coast tonight. We need to find the diadem." He declared determinedly.

"Ok Sebastian. We shall meet here at 8 pm and fly to the coast. But until then, I need you to take care of yourself. You need to eat and get some rest. Let's go to the Great Hall for some breakfast. I will also make sure we have enough potions for our trip. Does that sound ok?" Fiona asked.

"Yes. Bloody hell Fi, you have no idea how much I love you in this moment." Sebastian sighed. Even when he was a mess, Fiona took care of him and lifted him up.

Fiona could only nervously chuckle in response. What was she supposed to say back?

"Erm well let's go eat. I'm starving." She awkwardly suggested. Sebastian nodded and left with her for the Great Hall. Sebastian was disappointed when Fiona broke off from him and joined Constance at the Ravenclaw table. Fiona just couldn't risk another confession of love from Sebastian before she knew how she wanted to respond.

"I waited for you in Ravenclaw for ten minutes before heading to breakfast. Of course you were with Sebastian." Constance rolled her eyes as she greeted Fiona.

"So I was Constance." Fiona quietly responded.

"Why are you so shy about him? Did something happen between you two?" Constance asked. Fiona looked around. The Ravenclaw table was relatively empty. No one would be listening on them. She took a deep breath and whispered in Constance's ear,