The Book

Fiona spent her weekend reading. She had finished reading the spell book of Salazar Slytherin. She had about 3 pages of promising notes that she wanted to present to Sebastian and Ominis. The spell book was a bit confusing. The only clear information in there was about the relic, which further convinced Fiona it was not the key to saying Anne. Most of the book was crazed scribbles, but Fiona was certain there was an order to the madness.

Fiona thought back to what she had read about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem. She wished she had it in her possession to help make sense of the spell book. This thought led her to read the second book Sebastian had brought back from the restricted section for her. It was all about Rowena Ravenclaw. Fiona created ten pages of notes from reading this book. She decided she would attempt to find the diadem just to figure out the best way to help Anne. She didn't want to keep a founder's relic. She only wanted to help Anne, for Sebastian.

The third book she started reading was the one Constance left on her bed. She originally brought it to the library to begin reading on Sunday afternoon. She opened up the first page only to quickly slam the book shut, for the first page was just a detailed picture of the female anatomy. She couldn't risk anyone seeing her read this book. She took it with her to the Room of Requirement. Once there, she made a pot of tea and began the book again. She spent about a half hour on the first page alone, comparing the depiction to her own body. She learned new names for many body parts. She lazily redressed herself before moving forward in the book, forgetting to close a button or two on her blouse. 

After having conquered the first page, she turned to the second page and almost had a heart attack. The second page depicted the male anatomy. She almost considered giving the book back to Constance, but her curiosity overcame her shyness.

"Anything in the pursuit of knowledge," she mumbled to herself as she studied the second page. She wondered if Sebastian looked like the drawing underneath his clothing. Her body certainly resembled the body depicted on the first page. She blushed just thinking about Sebastian without clothing. She spent the afternoon just reading the first chapter. It went into great detail about male and female anatomy as well as reproduction. Everything that muggle science new about how babies were produced was included.

She began to read the second chapter, which she realized was about pleasure points in the male and female body. She felt a now familiar warm feeling in her abdomen. She was reading about a pleasure center simply referred to as 'the core' in the book. She imagined what it would feel like if she rubbed it. Would her warm feeling subside or build? What if Sebastian touched her core? She felt her heart rate increase, not sure what to do next. Her train of thought was broken when Sebastian burst into the room.

She quickly shut the book and packed it away. He could never know about what she was reading. Sebastian noticed how red in the face she was, how her breathing was increased. He also noticed how the top two buttons of her blouse were undone, giving him a hint of a view of her cleavage.

"Are you feeling ill Fi?" He pressed the back of his hand against her forehead. "You're burning up?" Sebastian thought a fever would explain why her blouse was partly open.

Fiona got up quickly and entered the bathroom. She noticed her undone buttons and quickly closed them, feeling embarrassed. She spent a minute running cool water over her face, until the redness faded and her breathing returned back to normal. She was going to kill Constance later. She did not like not feeling in control of her body. She finally returned to the main room and told a quick lie.

"I think the fish from lunch didn't agree with my stomach. I just had a chunder, but I'm feeling much better now." Sebastian seemed to buy it. Fiona felt relieved.

"Have you been in this room all weekend?" Sebastian asked her. "I haven't seen you since Friday. I've missed my ravishing Ravenclaw." He was smiling and sitting at the table. She was glad to have a bit of physical distance from him. She felt incredibly awkward.