Chapter 1

A/N: This is not a true story. It's is copyrighted so don't steal my ideas. I came up with them and you can come up with your own. I use Megan in my stories because I like my name so I like to use it so I can get more into the character.

Hi I'm Megan! I was only 15 when it happened. One of my best friends was killed in a car accident. His name is Dustin. He was on his way to my house because my boyfriend said he couldn't make it when I asked him if we could hang out. So I decided to ask my 2 best guy friends. Me and my other best friend Marlon were already at my house. We were wondering where he was, he didn't live very far from my house. Me and Marlon were watching the ending of Grown Ups on tv. When it was interrupted by 'Breaking News' we both gasped when we saw Dustin's car smashed in between another car and a tree. We knew it was his because his car was a dark blue Tahoe with light blue flames near the back of the car. You could just barely make out the flames. I immediately started crying and Marlon pulled me in his arms. The news caster then stated "The young boy in the blue Tahoe is being rushed to the hospital, he is in critical condition." That didn't really help as she spoke, my heart broke even more. Dustin's mom called me when her and Dustin's dad were on their way to the hospital to ask us to meet them there. We then rushed to the hospital and met them in the waiting room. All 4 of us went in his hospital room. Me and his mom totally broke down. Marlon and Dustin's dad comforted us girls while they tried to stay strong for our sake. Me and Marlon let his parents go first while we stood outside the room to give them privacy to talk to their son. When they came out me and Marlon decided to go in together. After about 2 minutes Marlon got a phone call so he left the room to take it. I stayed and kept talking to Dustin. I was holding his hand the whole time I spoke. I told him that if something terrible god forbid happens then I want him to know that he is an AMAZING friend and he will always be in my heart and I love him. I then heard something I never ever wanted to hear from someone I am really close to. 'Beeeeeeeeep' "NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!" I yelled as I started to cry again. Marlon then pulled me away from Dustin and wrapped me in his arms as I buried my face in his chest and bawled my eyes out.

A/N: Sorry it's short. It's my first book on Wattpad. I hope you liked it. Please leave me feed back.