Chapter 6

A/N: There is a sexual scene so if you don't want to read that just skip this chapter.

Megan's POV

Marlon pulled away and spoke. "Before I do anything with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked he asked me that. After I thought about it for a minute I chose my decision.

"Yes!" It felt like I was the person that kept him going. Also that the little word I said meant the world to him. His face lit up and he pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me from my lips down to my collar bone. He now knows where my soft spot is and he uses it to his advantage. He moved his mouth next to my hear and spoke

"Rock me!" He whispered seductively. While he spoke a chill was sent down my spine. He then whispered again.

"I love the effect I have on you!" I bit my bottom lip as he said the last 5 words. He then moved his mouth back to mine as he pulled away I noticed the lust that filled his eyes. "I have to grab something just a sec." As he spoke he got up and put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a silver packet and set it on my bed side table.

I got up and walked over to him. As he kissed me I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off him then threw it on the floor. We kept kissing and his arms we around my waist as mine were around his neck. He took my shirt off right before; I jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist so things could get more heated. He caught me by putting his hands on the back of my thighs just below my butt.

Marlon's POV

I walked over to the wall and held Megan up against it just to prove how bad I want her. I then proceeded to go towards the bed.

Megan's POV

When we got on the bed he unhooked my bra and I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I moved my hands to his back as he took my shorts off and I ran my fingers down his smooth tanned back I stopped when I got to his boxer's waist band. I then ran my hands on his smooth, toned, tanned abs.

When things got really heated he stopped kissing me from my lips to just above my belly button and asked. "Are you ready?" I was so excited that he asked me before proceeding. "Yes!" I nodded. With that his boxers and my underwear was off. I was shocked at his eagerness for him being him.

Before he got the silver packet I pulled him back down and kissed from his lips down to his neck. I now know where his soft spot is too because when I got to it he throatly moaned. When I got to it again he throatly moaned my name. He was really sexy when he moaned. I realized the third time I hit that spot he quickly hardened against my leg.

He shot up and grabbed the packet. After he rolled the condom on he slid in me. On his second thrust my head went back and my back arched. Each thrust had and effect on me. On one of his thrusts I yell/moaned his name!

After he released he laid down next to me both us panting. Between some pants kisses were placed on our lips. "I Love you so much Marlon! Not just as a best friend." I let the words I have been dying to tell him slip out of my mouth.

"I Love you the same way but probably more. Can i tell you something?" When he said the second sentence there was worry in his voice.

"You can tell me anything Marlon. Don't be worried. I can hear it in you voice." I told him reassuringly.

"You know me so well. The thing I have to tell you is...is I have loved you more than a best friend since 7th grade. I couldn't tell you because I was too nervous of what you would say. That's why I always got pissed off when right at school Jacob would try and shove his tongue down your throat or get in your pants. I thought he would use you all day and pretend he loves you then he completely skips out on you.

Who was there for you when your boyfriend should have been Dustin and me. That should be his job. As much as I hate that fucking asshole I have him to thank for us being so close and now I'm your boyfriend."

The last three words made me smile really big. I probably looked like an idiot but I didn't care. "Maybe your the good thing in my life that had to happen. Remember what Dustin said."

"Yeah maybe." He said with a huge smile on his face too. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I love when we cuddled. I rested my head on his chest and the beating of his heart rocked me to sleep.

It wasn't fast nor slow but just right and it felt so good to have Marlon as my boyfriend.