Chapter 15

After 4 or 5 hours with breaks for lunch and dinner we completely finished packing. We were both happy we were finally done! He stood in front of my bed and I closed all my drawers and my closet. I ran over to him and jumped on him.

(PIC -->)

We kept kissing. After a while of talking and kissing we just relaxed. I kept laying on him and rested my head on his chest.

He pulled me up to his face and kissed my forehead and spoke. "I can't wait till you move in. I will get to see you EVERY morning when I wake up. I will get to see you before I fall asleep and in my dreams. I get to see you EVERY second of the day!"

I smiled then kissed him on the lips and spoke after I pulled away. "Yep! And I will get to see you every second of the day. We will never be without each other. I can't wait!"

TWO MONTHS LATER:

I have been living with Marlon at his parents house. It's been great! Our relationship has hit a new level. I feel like we love each other more than before. I didn't think that was possible.

One morning I woke up to Marlon's annoying alarm go off. We had to get up early on a saturday because it was his mom's birthday. Both of us wanted to make her breakfast. We were cuddling and my face was resting on his toned chest. At the sound of the alarm I groaned and buried my face in his abs. It kind of hurt my nose. "Babe!!! Alarm!!!" I said with it coming out kind of muffled.

He groaned back. "I know." And with that he leaned over and hit the alarm to shut it off. "Babe what's the date?" "The 21. Why?" He said/asked as he looked at his phone. My eyes widened. "Please tell me your lying."

"No. Why?" As he spoke I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I have a calendar to see when I'm due. "I'm 3 weeks late Marlon." I said as my breathing got heavier.

"Can't you be late. Isn't that normal?" He asked walking up to me.

"Yeah. But not 3 weeks! I CAN'T!!!! NO!!!" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Babe calm down. Lets go to the store and get tests to see." He said rubbing my shoulders being idly calm about this.

"How are you so calm right now?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I'm staying calm for you. Believe me I'm freaking out inside. Now lets go to the store."

"Thanks! And ok!" We then got dressed and headed to the store. I got 3 pregnancy tests just to be sure.

When we got home both of us ran up to the room and I into the in suit bathroom. I took the tests then we sat around on the bed for 5 minutes. "I can't look. Will you come with me?" I asked Marlon. "Yeah babe. Lets go." We were walking in and I had my eyes closed so Marlon was leading me.

Marlon's POV

We walked into the bathroom. I told Megan to open her eyes and she did we both looked at the same time. I know this because we both gasped at the same time.