Chapter 10

A/N: There is another sexual scene in this chapter. If you don't like to read stuff like that then skip this chapter it might go farther than last time. Also don't worry my mom wasn't down stairs anymore she left to go hang out with her friends. So me and Marlon are alone.

Megan's POV

I felt so bad that I over reacted I hade to make it up to him. Not just by kissing him or taking him somewhere but something every guy loves....... SEX!

"Marlon we are going to make more memories in my bed right now!" I said with lust taking over my body. I want him so bad and I need him now! I ripped his tux jacket off and pulled him over to my bed by his tie.

Marlon's POV

Lust was now taking over my body. I could tell it took over Megan's. I wanted her and she wanted me! Tonight will be amazing!

Megan's POV

While we were making out on my bed he pulled my dress off my body leaving me in my underwear and bra. "We'll this isn't fair your fully clothed and I'm not. Let me help you with that!" I said seductively. I then took his tie and dress shirt off. He wasn't as unclothed as I wanted but he wouldn't stop kissing me. "Wait let's get your pants off." I said pushing him up off the bed and getting on my knees so I was face to belt. I slowly unhooked his belt, unzipped/unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down trying to be seductive.

Marlon's POV

Megan got on her knees and started taking my pants off. Damn she looked so fucking sexy when she was undoing everything. I couldn't wait any longer to have her. I pulled her up off the floor and pushed her on the bed. Not hard to where I hurt her but to be seductive. She shot me a big sexy smile and pulled me down to her level and kissed me.

I kissed her from her lips to her collar bone. I hit her soft spot which made her moan my name loudly. She was upset that I affected her so quickly. She shot up pushing me over so she was on top and in control. She kissed, and sucked my soft spot making me moan her name and just throatly moan. She went a tad farther than my soft spot and roughly kissed my neck making my head go back and me throatly moan her name. I didn't even know about that spot and she found it. She definitely used it to her advantage. She sat up and scooted her self down the bed.

Megan's POV

I was scooting down his body positioning myself at the spot I wanted to be at. I was still debating whether i was going to do it or not. Then Marlon did the unthinkable....