Chapter 4

"But how...." Marlon was interrupted.

"Don't question it." I said. I got up and gave Marlon a really big hug. I don't know what possessed me to do that but I did. I told him to turn around so I could change my shorts into pj shorts. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of my room after I changed my shorts. "We are going to go watch movies till we fall asleep. Is that ok with you?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah that sounds Great!" Marlon replied with a smile on his face too.

"First I want to take my makeup off if that's ok with you." I asked as I walked into my bathroom. "Why would I not be okay with you being the beautiful you?" Marlon asked with a puzzled look.

"Well Jacob would normally prefer me to leave my mascara and powder on. (My makeup) He said I would look better with it on." I said looking down. "He What?! That's low even for him. You don't wear that much makeup you can't possibly look different besides your eyelashes being a little shorter." He said while clutching his fist showing he was pissed off at Jacob. "Well just give me a sec to take it off and you can go pick out a movie for us to watch." I said getting my makeup wipes out of the drawer. Marlon walked down stairs to find a movie. I cleaned my face in around 1-2 minutes. I went down stairs to see my Amazing, Sweet and Cute Marlon sitting on the floor still searching for the perfect movie to watch. Wait cute did I just say that? I asked myself. I shook it off and proceeded to walk towards him and join him on the floor.

"See you look just the same! Beautiful as ever!" Marlon said. I started to blush. Why am I blushing its just Marlon. I once again shook it off and we both searched for a movie. We decided to watch the movie Abduction with Taylor Lautner in it. Before we started the movie we went to dinner. After an hour at Chili's we went back home. We sat on the couch we turned the lights off so all we saw was the movie. It was around 8 o'clock. When we got to the part where Lilly Collins and Taylor Lautner were on the train Marlon started talking. "If you were in trouble like he is then I would go with you and protect you the whole way."

"Awwww Marlon. That was so sweet." As I spoke his eyes locked on mine. I realized he started to lean and I leaned in too. We got about an inch from each other. I could feel his breath on my lips. Our lips touched and he was gentle to where it felt like he thought if he pushed his lips too hard I would break. I felt sparks.. No fireworks!

What I felt with Marlon I never felt with Jacob. The kiss got heated and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted him access. It's not like I was kissing a stranger I have known him since we were in kindergarten. He pulled me on his lap and his lips never left mine. Our lips molded together perfectly. And for a moment in my life it felt like we were the only people in the world I couldn't even hear the tv anymore. That's how much of an affect he has on me. We pulled apart both breathing heavily. We looked into each others eyes and as we leaned in for another kiss he whispered "I love you Megan."