Chapter 14

I stayed in his lap for 10 minutes and we just talked. After 10 minutes I started to get uncomfortable.

I started moving around. I then realized what I was doing because Marlon started moaning in pain and pleasure. My eyes widened when I figured out I was grinding on him. "Sorry babe." "It's ok." He said with a wink. "Babe!" I said as I pushed him back and he was completely flat on my bed. I just rolled my eyes at him as he got up with a smirk on his face.

"I love you." He said in his cutsie voice. "Love you too." I said back as I got up. "Your mom said she had to leave by Tuesday. I'm not sure how long it will take for you to pack but we could start now." Marlon said getting up off my bed and pulling me closer to him by putting his fingers through the belt loops on my shorts and pulling them towards him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine to kiss him. We pulled apart and I spoke. "Sure. Lets get started packing." "Sounds good." He said and walked over to my dresser.

"Lets start here." "Ok" I responded following him to my dresser. He ran down stairs and got some boxes. When he got back upstairs I got a few things organized. I kept putting stuff from the left side of my dresser in the box. While Marlon was putting stuff from the right side of my dresser in another box.

"Ahem. How come I never saw this before?" Before he asked his question he cleared his throat. I dreadfully turned my head to face him. My eyes widened as I notice what he was holding up. It was my black lace bra with matching underwear with a small little black see through coverup that goes over the bra. He found my lingerie drawer. I completely forgot about it being on the right side. "Give me that!" I yelled as I snatched it out of his hands. "You didn't answer my question." He said with that smirk coming back on his face.