Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Marlon's buff arms. I slowly moved them to get up so I could take a shower and make breakfast. I got out of his hold put my robe over my body and walked into my in suit bathroom. I turned on the water and got in. The water felt so good. I washed my hair, my body, and I shaved in around 15 minutes. I got out and walked back in my room. I noticed Marlon was still passed out.

I started getting dressed. I decided to grab his shirt and put it on. I then went down stairs and got some waffles and put them in the toaster. As I was putting syrup on them. Marlon came up behind me and gripped me tightly in a warm embrace. I turned around still in his arms and gave him a big morning kiss. I put my hands on his chest an realized he only had his boxers on.

I didn't mind and it didn't seem to faze him either. I then heard the door unlock and realized my mom would be coming in the kitchen and find me and Marlon making out with him only in boxers.

There was no getting out of this she would see him either way. She walked in and saw me standing in front of Marlon she gave us a confused look.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Um.... Marlon is.... Uh..... Well.. He.. He is um inhisboxers." I said the last part muffled and really quickly. "Huh?" She asked again. "He is in his boxers. Only." I said biting my lip hoping she wouldn't be mad, I know she would know that him being in his boxers means we did it last night. "Ok. Also I have to talk to you guys. I also suggest that you go and put some clothes on Marlon." She said calmly but with sadness when she said she needed to talk to us. "Your right I will be back in a minute." Marlon said jogging to the stairs to go in my room. My mom and I walked into the family room. Marlon walked back downstairs shirtless and I got up and walked to him.

"I thought you were going to get dressed." I said as he pulled me closer to him by holding onto my waist. "I was! But you seem to have my shirt on." As he spoke I looked down remembering I put his shirt on me this morning. "Oh. Right!"

Then he picked me up bridal style and walked in my room. Using his foot he pushed the door open so we could go in. He then set me down on the floor of my room.

He put his fingers at the hem of the shirt and pulled it off me and tossed me one of my t-shirts.

After we both had our shirts on we walked back down stairs hand in hand and sat on the couch opposite of my mother.