Chapter 8

Marlon's POV

We got in my car to go to my house.

I was happy Megan's mom took it so well hopefully my parents will too.

1 HOUR LATER

Megan's POV

His parents took it ok it took around 30 minutes to get to his house then we went in his room for 10 min. and it took 10 min. to tell them because Marlon got nervous and his mom thought I was pregnant like my mom did and she flipped.

We then both went upstairs back to his room and I laid down on his bed while he changed from his jeans to his plaid pj pants. We just laid on his bed, cuddled and watched tv.

Marlon's mom knocked on the door, and walked in to ask us if I was staying for dinner. I didn't have time to answer before Marlon did for me. So apparently I am. After 10 minutes of waiting for the food to finish we went down stairs and ate tacos. Me and Marlon went back in his room and got into the same position we were in before.

After watching 2 movies it was 9:30. "Hey! You know how the dance is on Friday?" Marlon asked me. "Yeah! What about it?" I asked hoping he would ask me.

Marlon's POV

"Will you be my date to the dance?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yeah I would love to!" She said with a smile then giving me a kiss.

Megan's POV

I gave him a kiss to show how happy I was that he asked me.

Marlon's POV

I loved her kisses they were so sweet and if I could kiss her for every second of the day I would. I know that sounds more of what a girl would say but guys can say it too.

I love her so much and I am so happy she's mine. I won't do anything to hurt her, she has been through enough and if I break her heart I couldn't live with myself. I would rather die than have her heart be broken by me.

6 DAYS LATER: Friday

Megan's POV

Today is the day of the dance. I'm so excited! I picked out a really cute purple dress that comes to mid thigh. I hope Marlon likes it I wouldn't let him see it no matter what. Marlon is picking me up to go to school. My car is back from the shop but Marlon liked picking me up so he still does. I was ready and then started getting the cereal out because we always eat breakfast together. Marlon arrived shortly after I put the milk in the cereal.

"Hey babe!" He said walking in the kitchen. He never had to worry about accidentally calling my mom that because she was already at work by the time he got there. "Hey!" I replied back. Followed by me giving him a morning kiss on the cheek. When we were done with breakfast I brushed my teeth and so did he. Because we always had breakfast together he got a new toothbrush and keeps it at my house.

The school day went on as normal and I was now home and it was 5. I started getting ready by taking a shower then curling my hair. I am a perfectionist when it comes to curling my hair so it took me around 45 minutes to get it the way I liked it. I then did my makeup. I used mascara, powder, and I did a brown smokey eye so it wasn't too dark. After I finished my eyes I brushed my teeth, rinsed with mouthwash twice. I then got my dress out of my closet and put it on. I really loved this dress I thought it fit me perfectly. I put my white wedges on. I was finally done getting ready, and it was 7 o'clock. Marlon said he would far here at 7:30.

Marlon's POV

I got to Megan's house at exactly 7:30. I knocked on the front door and her mom answered and invited me in. She went upstairs to go get Megan she came back down and she said Megan would be down in a second.

As I looked back up the stairs after telling Megan's mom thank you I saw Megan. She looked so beautiful. She was sexier than ever. Her dress showed off her curves perfectly. She practically ran down the stairs her hair flowing perfectly.

As she reached the bottom she opened her arms wide and gave me a huge hug and kiss. Tonight was going to be amazing and nothing could ruin it.

A/N: I hope you liked it please vote.