Chapter 9

Megan's POV

We got to the dance and we met up with my two best girl friends. Allie and Theresa. Both their dates got sick so they came together as friends instead. Marlon and me were dancing for about an hour now and slow songs were coming every other song. On one of the fast songs Marlon said he was going to go get us drinks. So I stayed and talked with my friends.

That is until Theresa and Allie's mouths went into a small 'O' shape I guess trying to hide it but not very well. "What are you guys...... *gasp* " I know where Marlon has been for 5 minutes. Tears started streaming down my face. I walked up to him with Maddy's tongue down his throat. "Marlon!! How could you I trusted you!" I yelled with venom in my tone if voice.

I then took my wedges off so I could run easier and I ran outside. Marlon chased after me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me next to him to where we were face to face. "What!" I yelled. "Megan I tried stoping her but...." He tried to cover himself. "But nothing! I trusted you. I gave you my virginity. I gave you my heart and you took it and broke it in a million pieces!" I said right before I got to Theresa's car where she was waiting for me. I knew to go to her car because she told me to meet her their before I walked up to Marlon.

After I got in the passenger side Allie came up the the window. "Yeah Allie?" I asked. "It wasn't his fault she kissed him and shoved her tongue down his throat. I saw it Megan. He tried stopping her but couldn't because every time he touched her she would moan with pleasure and I know that because Jacky was over there and she could hear. After you left Jacky grabbed Maddy's hair and screamed at her." She said laughing at what Jacky did. "So your telling me I just yelled at Marlon when he was telling the truth. Damn I am such an idiot. I feel like such a bitch o who am I kidding I am a bitch!" I said hating myself for hurting Marlon. "Your not a bitch Megan you made a mistake." Both Allie and Theresa both told me reassuringly.

Marlon's POV

Megan just ran off and I hate myself for not trying harder to get Maddy off me. I ran to my car to go to Megan's house either while she was there or not.

I got to her house and I didn't see anyone else's car but her mom's so I decided to do what felt right. I knocked on the front door. Her mom answered confused that Megan wasn't with me. I told her the story she understood and I went in Megan's room, got an expo marker and wrote on her mirrored closet doors.

She did this all the time so I knew it was ok. I told her how sorry I was and that I should have tried harder.

As i was signing the letter on her closet she came in with tears streaming down her face. "Megan I'm so sorry....." She didn't even let me finish.

She ran up to me and kissed me. "What are you doing?" I asked being really confused. "It's not your fault. Allie told me everything because she saw half of it and found out the other half from Jacky. I am so sorry Marlon I over reacted." And with that she kissed me again.