PROLOGUE

Probably every person has wondered about his fate, life and existence itself in general. Some have been able to worry themselves with thoughts about who they are, who they will be, who they will become, while others have simply tossed it aside and without worrying about anything, simply lived on.

These thoughts unfortunately invade the girl with brown eyes all to often. Also, she is unable to reject them. Especially when all the people who meet her immediately see her life as perfect, although this is not adequate for many situations, in general, the reality in which she live.

Unfortunately, she has to contend with her parents, especially with her father, who thinks she should only be concerned with her studies and not with unnecessary outings. She may not be a perfect daughter, as he claims, but she tries with all her might to be one. She constantly dreams only of him leaving on business so she can be herself, an ordinary teenager who is having the best time of her life with her friends.

You will probably ask, what about her mother? So the girl says that her mother is very supportive. She often defends her in arguments with her father. She loves her, but the brunette is aware that she can't tell her everything.

However, she has one last year of high school left before her, which will turn her life upside down.