ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Secretly, Sage couldn't wait for that moment when the brunette would kiss her. There had always been a sense of chemistry between them, and now once again it was so close for the blonde-haired girl's dream to come true. Although a strange feeling pushed against her, because as far as she knew Rosalie had never kissed girls before. Sage saw the fire in her eyes and knew that the girl also wanted that kiss. However, she was worried that maybe she wanted to do it to forget about the problem, namely the breakup with Liam. But she knew Rose was not one of those people. She watched as the girl moved away from her, and now looked terrified.

Rosalie didn't know what to do when her friend Olivia entered the room. If she hadn't, she would have definitely kissed the blonde. She wanted it, wanted to feel her forbidden touch all over her body for a long time. But inside she was terrified, because she knew that if something more happened it would only get worse. Although she didn't want her parents to hate her, there was no denying that her body was only reacting to Sage. In an instant everything became clear to Rose - Sage really likes girls. Otherwise, why did she also want to kiss her again? To make matters worse, Rose didn't want to accept that the blonde could be someone more to her. Rosalie can't be attracted to people of the same sex. They can't.

The brunette looked at her friend, who shifted her gaze from her to the blonde. She noticed that the black-haired woman was puzzled. Did she suspect something?

          "Okay, why are you in a bra?" Olivia asked pointing her finger at the blonde, who only shrugged her shoulders. The black-haired then looked at her friend and raised her eyebrows, but after a moment she laughed quietly, "You're all red Rosie."

          "I'm not." Rose replied agitatedly trying to cool down.

          "Yeah right, and I'm a fairy." Said Olivia rolling her eyes, "Lily is making breakfast, come on. Oh and Jenn has arrived."

The door closed, and Rose felt as if someone had discovered her biggest secret. Her fingers trembled. She took a few breaths and tried to calm down. She looked at the blonde-haired woman, who was still standing in the same spot watching her.

          "Stop staring at me. You keep doing it." Rose announced while looking into her eyes.

          "My parents always told me that beauty should be admired." Sage declared with a smirk causing the girl to get angrier and angrier.

          "Don't say that." Rose said and started pacing around the room unable to stand still.

Now Sage's every word was hurting her. She had to reject her even though she didn't want to, but she was doing it for her own good. If Rose's father had found out what the girl was up to, she would definitely have died a long time ago or been sent to therapy. Her father, when he saw people of the same sex holding hands or kissing, more than once his words came out with terrible words. Rose never approved of it, but she never said anything either. She always sat quietly on the subject, because if she said it was normal she would end up badly.

          "Why? I'm telling the truth." Sage announced in surprise causing the brunette to stop and look at her again, "You're gorgeous Rosie."

          "Stop it damn it." Rose repeated clenching her fist. Her words made the blonde-haired woman feel confused. Sage approached her quickly.

          "No. I can say that for days." The blonde announced grabbing the brunette's hand gently and taking it in both of her hands. Rosalie felt a shudder as she looked at the intertwined hands, then shifted her gaze to the gray eyes that looked at her with concern. She immediately shook her head.

          "Stop it!" Rose shouted, yanking her hand away and causing Sage to furrow her brow, "Listen, this can't happen again."

Sage felt as if her whole life had begun to crumble. This is what she had feared all through high school. She always made false hopes and unrealistic scenarios in her head. She was so naive. She hoped things would be different now. When she finally found the courage and they were about to kiss it was with hurtful words. She couldn't forget how the girl reacted to her. She thought that Rosalie also felt something for her. However, everything was illusory, and Rose will never be someone like her. The one person who protected her all the time had just hurt her.