ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Rosalie felt her worry grow with each passing second. She was also astonished by the whole situation. She would never have thought that her friend would go out somewhere with her enemy. Hate is too strong a word, but she knew that Olivia, like Rose, was not fond of Sage. The blonde-haired captain herself had caused this attitude toward her by unnecessarily bullying the brunette.

She pushed her way through the crowd of drunk people. It is safe to say that she was slightly in a weakened state, but she had everything under control. However, she was beginning to feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier, but she was able to keep them open. Right behind her was walking Lily, who was definitely in better condition. She looked at the brunette, who was tottering at times. During the conversation, Lily thought the girl was sober because she didn't hear the characteristic drunken voice, but she was wrong.

Rose was mainly known to Lily through Sage, who often mentioned the brunette to her. Lily often told her best friend to stop making Rosalie's life miserable, but she knew what Sage was trying to accomplish by doing so. From the very beginning she told her more than once that her plan was terrible and would not change anything, but the gray-eyed girl continued to pin her hopes on it while hurting herself. Lily was often troubled by her friend's condition during her three years of progress. She hoped that she would gain courage soon and it wouldn't end up worse - although she had a slight feeling that it might.

The brunette didn't hold any bad emotions toward her friend Sage, because she had no basis for it. Lily never said a bad word about her or teased her. On the contrary, she thought the girl with brown eyes was fine. When Rose was together with Jennifer she happened to run into Lily and exchange a few words with her on occasion. The brunette didn't want to judge her just because she has a bad relationship with Sage.

Both girls went outside which helped Rosalie. The house full of heavy smells accumulated the girl's bad mood more. When fresh air entered her nostrils she felt much better. There were very few people outside. The brunette stopped and drew in the air she badly needed.

          "Are you feeling okay?" Lily asked noticing how the girl's reactions. Rose shifted her gaze to her slightly embarrassed and sent her a slight smile.

          "Yes, I just needed some fresh air..." She replied, then glanced back in front of her looking familiar, "Let's go ahead."

          "Okay, let's check the back." The blonde-haired woman said, then slipped past Rose.

The property where the party was held was quite large. Beautiful plants surrounded them on all sides. Their eyesight, unfortunately, was not so good, as darkness was the main factor that hindered their search. They quickly found themselves behind the house, where there were always many people smoking illegal substances, but they didn't find a single living soul. Only a light gust of wind entered their ears. That left them with the last place they quickly headed to, which was the street.

The psyche began to stir Rose's head. The state of light intoxication only made matters worse and the girl began to feel anxious, imagining the worst situations that could happen to her friends - she also thought of Sage, whom she shouldn't worry about, but couldn't. She was snapped out of her insistent thoughts by a voice.

          "Sage Josephine Miller, where have you been?!" Lily raised her voice and quickly overtook Rose, who raised her head. The brunette saw in front of her, a blonde-haired girl heading in their direction.

Rosalie felt momentary relief when she saw her. She was whole and healthy. This time the girl was wearing different clothes than a few hours ago, and her hair was loose and styled in light waves. However, it looked slightly disheveled, which added to her charm. Her relief didn't last long, as she didn't see any other souls behind her. She walked closer to the two girls.