ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Rosalie pulled up in front of a large, modern house after a few minutes. She noticed that two cars were parked in the driveway. One belonged to Sage and the other to her friend Chris. That meant they were still staying at the blonde's house. The brunette parked right next to it and before getting out she looked at the mirror. The mark had slowly disappeared, but she still preferred to cover the black residue, so she took the necessary things out of her purse and efficiently made her face look intact. She corrected her hair, took a deep breath and exited the car. After a second, she found herself right in front of the door. She hoped that someone was already awake and she wouldn't have to go home. She pressed the doorbell, which she didn't expect to be so loud. She didn't wait long, because the door momentarily opened and Lily appeared in it, who at first was surprised by Rose's presence.

         "Hi." Rose said with a slight smile.

          "Hey Rosie, please come in." Lily announced, and a smile also appeared on her face and she opened the door wider for the girl to enter.

          "Thanks." Rose replied and went inside. She noticed that the house was quiet and there was no one in the living room, "Is everyone asleep?"

          "Sage just got up recently, and I think the rest are still asleep." Lily announced, then slipped past the brunette and entered the kitchen. She took her mug from the table and turned to the brunette, "Did you come to check how they are holding up after yesterday?"

          "Yes... how was your trip with them? They probably didn't give you a break." Rose began to speak while sitting down on a chair.

          "Don't even ask. My ears peal as I recall their singing." Lily said and rolled her eyes, then looked at the girl who was sitting across from her, "You understand that they were offended at us because we didn't want to take them out for ice cream. Except that it was night and everything was closed."

          "What idiots, I swear I'm sick of it when Chris sings, definitely if I still heard Liam I'd run right away." Rose said recalling the concerts her friend often did.

          "They are an explosive mix, besides, did you find out who they got the drugs from?" The blonde asked taking a sip of tea.

          "No, I don't know anything. I hope they don't take this shit a second time." Said Rose and she heard laughter coming from the girl next to her.

          "I'm sure they won't." The girl announced with conviction, and Rose looked at her with incomprehension, "Well, when we came back they vomited for two hours. I think they've had enough and won't be convinced by the teddy bears anymore."

          "Oh my god." Rose sighed and shook her head, "They never took, I don't believe they were convinced by some cute teddy bears."

          "But you have to admit they had an amazing sense of humor." Lily admitted and laughed quietly.

          "Please, I'm surprised no dance performance they did after all, they are the kings of the dance floor." The brunette said and they both laughed at the thought of it.

         "They did it." The blonde sang with seriousness causing Rose's jaw to drop, "Olivia told me that before they got cut off they were dancing in the street, but they screwed up so badly that Sage quickly set them straight."

         "Okay, nothing surprises me anymore." The brunette said looking at Lily, who had a suspicious smile, "What did they do?"

          "Sage and Olivia saw them kissing." Lily replied causing Rose total shock.

          "WHAT?" The brunette raised her voice as she didn't expect such a thing from her friends.

          "I was shocked too, but you know they were under the influence of substances though." The blonde said and shrugged her shoulders, then put the cup down the sink.