ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

It's been a few days since Rosie and her friends talked together. During this time, the brunette made no progress toward Sage. Despite the reasonable words of her friends, it was fear that still existed in her head. She didn't know if these were true feelings and if she would be able to sacrifice everything to be with the girl.

She hadn't seen Sage at school since Monday. However, all these days she only longed to see her. More than once she wanted to call or write, but she ran away from it - she herself didn't know why. This is all new to her and she doesn't know how to proceed. She wondered who she really is. Maybe she doesn't like Sage at all just maybe Rose likes the way the girl looks at her and how much attentiveness she gives her. Maybe that was the only reason. However, Rose's body in such a situation should not react that way. In that case, maybe she likes men and women.

Everything became frustrating for Rosalie. She was afraid that she would choose wrongly and would have to face maintenance. The idea arose in Rose's mind that maybe she should spend a lot of time in Sage's company and see if what she felt was real and not temporary. Anxiety reigned in her when she thought she would have to show the whole world who she was.

          "Ms. Reeves..." The teacher spoke up, standing by the bench where the thoughtful girl sat, "Ms. Reeves!" She added louder causing the girl to flinch and look at the angry teacher.

          "Sorry, I was thinking." Said Rose quietly, praying that the teacher would leave quickly.

          "If you don't care so much about my classes then go ahead." Started the teacher wanting to hand a black marker to Rose, "Solve the example on the board."

Rosalie looked ashamedly at the teacher's face, which expressed nothing but impatience. She then looked at the blackboard and saw an assignment that she definitely couldn't do. The brunette sighed and took the pen, then stood up and walked over to the blackboard, waiting for a glare. She tried with all her might to remember how to do the example. However, this assignment was of new material on which Rose was not burning with interest. Stress took over her entire body as she stared at the numbers displayed on the board. She thought she would remember anything from the lesson, but alas, she counted.

          "I can't do it." Rose said quietly and turned behind her and looked at the teacher, who stood with her arms crossed.

          "Excuse me?" Asked the black-haired teacher, who furrowed her brow.

          "I can't solve it." The brunette said louder.

          "Show me your homework." The teacher firmly said getting more and more impatient. Rosalie felt embarrassed because she had completely forgotten about the homework because of what was going on in her life.

          "I didn't do it." The brunette said shyly, and then saw the teacher immediately walk over to her desk.

          "Sit down." Said the teacher, and Rose immediately followed her command. She felt ashamed by the fact that she was rambling in math class and additionally she was chosen to do an assignment and didn't do it, "Ms. Reeves so far you get a warning from me, but next time I won't be so favorable." Replied the teacher, who was looking at the computer screen and which caused Rose to relax slightly. After a while, the teacher stood up and addressed everyone, "Listen, you are in the last class, so apply yourselves. From now on, whoever doesn't pay attention in my lessons will also be invited under the blackboards. If you don't do your homework or even solve a simple assignment you will also face a goat and a failing grade."

Rosalie didn't even look at the students sitting next to her because she felt humiliated. She wanted to leave the classroom as soon as possible. However, the lesson was still going on, so she quickly opened her notebook. This time she tried to pay attention to what was going on. Given that she couldn't afford a goat. She had already fallen into extremely big problems. She tried very hard to avoid failing grades and her own goat especially since she's trying for the title of primus. She wasn't going to squander it just because of one grade or her problems.