ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Rosalie paced the empty hallway, unable to forget what had just happened in the empty classroom. Her body was still inflamed. If Chris hadn't called, she might have continued to feel the blonde's pleasant touch. She definitely could have spent the entire break like this - tantalizing her senses. This was exactly what the girl desired, but also what she feared. She couldn't now pass by Sage indifferently after what had happened. She couldn't just ignore her or forget about it. When she thinks of the blonde-haired woman her whole body shakes and her heart speeds up.

Rosalie quickly walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She didn't look like she had a hot session with someone a few minutes ago. She lightly touched her lips, which had recently experienced pleasure. A new and pleasant feeling was awakening in Rosalie that she had never felt in her life, and it was all due to the thought of kissing Sage. The brunette wanted more, but she didn't want it to come out. She was afraid that he would feel something definitely bigger for her, something that would make her family hate her. She couldn't be in a relationship with her until she was sure of that and until she moved out of this town. Sage's words sounded sincere and so true that definitely Rosalie had no doubts about her. Now the only problem was weaving in the brunette.

Her gaze went lower, specifically to her neck where she saw a red mark. She cursed under her breath and immediately tries to cover it somehow with her long hair. She sighed loudly at the thought that she would have to cover up the mark for the next few days. In front of her friends she wouldn't have to hide it, but the fact that she's at school forces her to do so.

A few minutes passed, and Rose entered the noisy, large cafeteria and immediately headed toward the table where she always sat. Unwittingly, her gaze wandered to the table next to them where a lot of people were sitting, and in them she spotted Sage, with whom she immediately made eye contact. The blonde-haired woman traveled her entire body with her eyes, and then with a smile she winked at her. Rose felt her face burning, so she immediately looked away. She felt a slight discomfort that in a moment someone would find out about what had happened between them and start calling her names. It wasn't long ago that she broke up with Liam, and already she was kissing someone else.

"'Geez Rosie, what took you so long?" Jennifer asked when Rose approached the table and causing silence at the table.

"Sorry, I had a lot on my mind." Rose replied as she sat down next to her friend and nervously fixed her hair. She saw Olivia looking at her intently, "What?" She added causing the black-haired girl to merely shrug her shoulders.

"Since we're all here, I want to confess something to you guys and you have to help me." Chris began, and the three girls looked at him, "So, at the party ... I kissed Luke."

"I know." Rose and Olivia said at the same moment meeting the surprised faces of their friends.

"What?!" Chris and Jennifer replied at the same moment.

"Wait? Why don't I know anything? Jennifer asked resentfully, looking at the brunette and the black-haired woman.

"No, wait, but... how do you guys know?!" Christopher indignantly asked.

"Idiot, I was there." Olivia replied rolling her eyes at the boy's reaction.

"And Lily told me." Rosalie said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh, never mind... the problem is.." Christopher countered, then stopped and quickly glanced around the cafeteria to see if anyone was eavesdropping on them, "I think I like him..." He added quietly causing the girls to open their eyes wider, "I mean, I really really like him."