ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

It is surprising how many people choose to party in the middle of the week. You can call it their escape from the real world, even when the consequences are felt the next day, but they don't want to be trapped with their thoughts within four walls. They prefer to replace them with something else, so parties seem the perfect solution. Even when they return late at night to their home and immediately throw themselves on the bed.

Once again the alarm clock rang, which made Rose wake up. She was still tired, no wonder - she had slept only five hours, and that was not enough time for her. All the events of the night appeared in her head causing her to hide her face in her hands, and after a while she saw that she had forty minutes left until her first lesson. She couldn't be late, so she quickly started getting ready for school. She bathed, painted and dressed in her most comfortable clothes. Everything took her more than twenty minutes. She ran out of the house, got into her car and started driving without looking back. Despite the rush, her thoughts did not subside, and she cursed herself in her mind.

First Liam, who never came to see her, and when she thought about it longer she didn't even see him in the crowd of people before she left. Unless, under her emotions, she didn't even notice he was there, but if he was he would rather have followed her, right? What if he had left before, but that's not like him. There was an even worse scenario for all this, but she didn't even want to think about it. He wouldn't be able to hurt her, but on the other hand, their relationship began to deteriorate. She didn't know herself anymore. She realized that despite all the arguments she still cared about him. She simply had to ask him about it. She hoped that the party had not completely destroyed their relationship.

Later, Jennifer, who got into a fight for the first time. She wondered how exactly it happened and who started it first. She knew that the blonde would not have been able to attack first. She impatiently waited for an explanation. Despite everything, she did not regret hitting this girl. She didn't even know her and had never seen her at school, or at least she doesn't think so.

She drove into the school parking lot, which was almost full. She parked and took a deep breath. This is her last year, and she dreamed of finishing it quickly. However, it wasn't because of her studies or other things that had happened there but because of her father, who doesn't give her a break and being a teenager.

She got out of the car and headed for the entrance. When she saw the same car not far from her that she destroyed a few months ago, Sage appeared in her mind. The brunette wondered what she was planning, since she had been suspiciously quiet yesterday. Although Rosie was a little apprehensive, she had to prepare for anything.

She just crossed the threshold of the entrance. Of course, she saw the same view she had seen for the past few years. Long corridors filled with crowds of people who were pulling the things they needed out of white and blue metal lockers. Whenever she entered this building, many voices immediately came to her ears. That was the case this time, too, as she started heading toward her locker, and on the way she heard brief greetings to which she responded with a smile. She didn't know most of the people, but they all knew her through hanging out with the football team and through her frequent arguments with the most popular cheerleader in the school.

          "Hi beautiful." She heard the cheerful voice of her boyfriend. She took the last notebook and slammed the locker shut. She immediately turned around and looked at him angrily crossing her arms. The smile that was on his face quickly disappeared, he sighed adding, "I know you're mad. I'm sorry."

          "Where the hell have you been?" She asked with the same emotion she had been feeling during the night. She saw a slight confusion on his face.

          "I lost track of time." He said scratching his head.

          "Are you serious? Liam, how much did you drink?" she asked suspiciously.