ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

The place of greatest intoxication was the large kitchen, where there was real chaos. Destroyed cups on the big table and on the floor, lots of liquor bottles that were mostly starting to become empty, and you could also find someone's clothes for unknown reasons. There were a lot of people in the place, and in the midst of it all were two girls who were efficiently emptying their cups while talking to others.

"Jennifer, and you? Are you still with James?" One of the girls asked, and the other two started giggling. Jenn looked at her suspiciously, "Relax, I'm asking out of curiosity." She added.

"How could they not be, they are made for each other." Olivia answered for Jenn, who looked at the girls with a murderous look.

"I don't think so, he hasn't met me yet," The red-haired girl said with a smile, turning her back to her and starting to walk toward the exit, "Come on chicks, we have something to do!" She shouted, and the other girls followed her.

The black-haired friend looked at Jennifer, who was boiling with rage. She knew this could end badly, so she quickly grabbed the girl, who began to lash out.

"Olivia let me the hell go!" Jenn shouted, but the older girl's hug was firm.

"They just wanted to piss you off." She answered her, adding more quietly, "And they actually succeeded."

"Not at all, I'll tear that bitch's hair out of her head!" Jennifer said loudly, looking in the direction in which the stranger had left.

"Look at me." Olivia said and waited for her to do, then continued, "You've been with James for two years, has he ever looked at another like you? No, so calm the fuck down."

"You're right..." She said looking at her friend. However, she had it in the back of her mind that this girl might start picking on her boyfriend, "I'll go look for him." She added quickly bypassing the black-haired girl.

"Please control yourself!" She shouted after her with no more strength, then turned around, "Oh my god, I really need a drink." She sighed taking the plastic cup filled with alcohol and leaned against the kitchen island.

She efficiently drank all the contents and started looking around. Olivia is an attractive woman and quickly attracts the attention of others. She has short straight black hair, brown eyes and a figure that most girls dream of. She and Jennifer were the same height, as they were 5'8" and Rose was around 5'7". However, she was not one to enter into a relationship. In high school, she only wanted to focus on getting through the years as best she could. She didn't want any restrictions. She was grateful that she could spend the best time of her life with her friends. She never told anyone this, but she was afraid of losing them when school ended and they were forced to go their separate ways.

During observation, she noticed a guy from the other end of the kitchen who, while talking to friends, often looked at her.

"Maybe it will be a fun party." She whispered to herself and laid an empty cup next to her. Immediately afterwards she looked at him again, this time he walked towards her. However, out of the corner of her eye, she saw an angry brunette woman burst into the room and walk toward her, "What the hell?" The disoriented black-haired woman added.

"I swear to God I've had enough, we haven't seen each other for over two weeks and you know what happened now? He fucking left me and went to play with his friends. To top it all off, she's here and..." She said very quickly looking at herfriend.

"Rose slow down a bit and breathe." Olivia interrupted her. The brunette took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. "Now, tell me again why you're so pissed." She added as the girl looked at her again this time composed.