𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 - 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

When you woke up it was already 2 pm, so you jolted off the couch and realized, you didn't even take off your shoes before falling asleep. You took off your shoes and made yourself a little snack upon finishing work for today. While you were working, you were also snacking on some nuts and didn't pay attention to the time really, you just wanted to solve a problem you couldn't earlier, because you were so tired and couldn't concentrate on the project. 

Finally you found the thing that was corrupting the code and let the program do a test run, so you could figure out if the bug was really the problem. Meanwhile you checked your phone and saw it was already 8.34 pm in the evening. It came to your mind, that you also wanted to talk to Liam about what happened and you wanted to hear his opinion how you should go about it from now on. 

After you sat down on the small chair on your balcony, you pull out your phone again after lighting a cigarette. As you take a drag of smoke, you open your last messages and send a text to Liam.

to BFF; 8.44 pm

"I'm so dumb. ˙ᵕ˙"<<

BFF; 8.47 pm

>>"I know. y tho? (•_•)"

You chuckle at his response while standing up and walking inside again, still staring at the screen.

to BFF; 8.50 pm

"I need to tell you in person. Can we meet up tmrw? <3"<<

BFF; 8.53 pm

>>"Kinda sus but okay - I need to go shopping anyway, wanna come?" 

You respond to Liam that you will go shopping with him at 5pm tomorrow and put your phone on the living room table before turning on the TV, hopping in the shower and getting ready for bed. Surely sleeping won't be a problem, since you are still tired from the last sleepless night and your only sleep was that nap you took earlier, and you still feel groggy.

When your head hit the pillow later, and you had your cozy blanket with you, you were sure you'd sleep well tonight even if you were excited seeing Liam again after not meeting up for a few months. But that's life, everyone is stressed at work and with relationships, so meeting up with friends is not that easy anymore because everyone has their own schedule going and their own priorities. 

As the warm rays of the sun woke you up early in the morning, you were already excited to get ready for the day and have your breakfast cigarette with your morning coffee. You haven't gotten a text neither from Kakucho nor Noah, so you figured you could just enjoy your day with Liam and maybe get ready right now to clock out earlier today. 

You rubbed your eyes and stretched out your body in your bed, while still being cuddled under the warm blanket. A big yawn escaped your lips and you lifted your upper body, so you were sitting on the edge of the queensize bed, which you had all to yourself, since Noah was away now. It seemed so big at first but after the first week he was away, you kind of got used to it and loved that you had so much space to get comfortable with no one getting in the way or stealing your blanket. 

With your bathrobe hanging loosely on your body, you swung open the balcony door to let some light and some crisp morning air inside. The alarm on your phone went off and you took the mug with your coffee out on your balcony to smoke. The scent of freshly brewed coffee filled the air inside mixed with the scent of morning dew from the heavenly fall day outside. You had the feeling, that today will be a good day and while smoking and enjoying your morning drink you let the sun warm up your face with your eyes closed, only listening to the birds chirping.

You started working on your laptop at exactly 7.15 am and time passed quickly, taking notes and running tests, then coding again. You heard your stomach make the sound of doom and you realized, you didn't eat anything today. You didn't even look at your phone once, because you were deeply concentrated on your project and you slept off all the tiredness from yesterday, wanting to finish your project before november arrives. 

While shuffling to the kitchen to look for something to snack on, you unlocked the display on your phone. 

OH SHIT. I'm almost late for shopping with Liam!! 

It was already 4.53pm when you walked, or ran, out the door to catch the bus and travel to Liam's apartment, because we agreed on meeting there. Then we will ride to the city and check out some new furniture stores, because he needed a new sideboard for his TV and some decoration stuff. You love furniture shopping, even though you didn't even need any new household goods, just looking at them and imagining how they would look like in your apartment is somehow an inspiration to get some variety in your home. 

Maybe I could find some new decoration for christmas there, since it's already october and maybe we could get some take-out after shopping... sushi or some ramen would be nice. And something to drink as well. 

Your mouth already starts watering, only thinking about the ramen you are going to get, while hopping out of the bus to meet your best friend, who you haven't seen in a while now, and are eager to meet again. Liam was already walking to the bus stop to get you there, and already saw you hopping out of the vehicle cheerfully.

When your and Liam's golden eyes met outside, they almost sparkled from joy from seeing eachother again. You ran over to him and hugged him tightly, which he also did. He rubbed your back before losing touch and looking at your figure, with your long blonde hair swaying in the wind and your eyes sparkling as the light was reflecting off of them. 

"Oh my god!!! You look so good!!! Did you cut your hair?!" he almost shouted from excitement and you nodded your head, smiling widely and eagerly responded to him. "Yeah I did it myself! And you look like a fucking model, what did you do to my Liam??" you laughed off your embarrassement from maybe a few too short strands of hair sticking to the lipgloss you put on earlier while nudging him with your elbow gently. 

He had to turn his face away from you or else you could have seen him blushing, because in his eyes you looked like an angel that just came down from heaven, just to meet him here. 

"Let's go, I need to tell you sooo much, oh my god..." You grabbed him by his arm and pulled him away, so you could start your shopping journey, while the sun is still out and it's not as cold as later on.