𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟘 - 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉

Shit ... I need to get home to Noah... I need to get the money... He's going to want an explanation for that...

You went out the door after putting on some random t-shirt and leggings to get to your apartment. Even if you didn't know what you wanted to do when you got there, Noah would be there and you are going to see him for the first time after hearing what he had done. In a hurry you pan around the room and slip the phone inside the pocket of the hoodie you put over your t-shirt. You already dreaded seeing Kakucho after what happened today, you knew he heard you and Sanzu earlier and your cheeks flush from embarrassement while thinking about it again. But you knew you had to ask him to drive you to your apartment, in hopes of getting the money without being bothered by Noah too much.

An exaggerated sigh left your lips, before you heard the door click close behind you, and your heartbeat changed to a rapid thumping, the closer you got to the stairway to the living room area. You listened closely for any voices or chatting but it was dead silent downstairs, so you figured it was safe to go down and maybe get something to drink before you left. While your eyes were scanning the room, you could hear someone shuffling down the stairs behind you, and you turned around with your glass of water in your hand.

FUCK ... my head...

You squeeze your eyes shut, grab onto the kitchen island to not fall over from getting dizzy again and take a sip of your water to distract you from the pain you were feeling. As you could open your eyes again you saw Takeomi just casually walking down to you with a smug smile plastered on his face, while still looking a little drowsy from sleeping. "Are you looking for something?" he muttered before yawning and opening the fridge next to you, to get something to drink as well.

"Actually yes... I kind of have a little problem..." You were not sure how to talk to him, as he seemed to not take you very seriously. "Actually I need to go home to my apartment because I really really need something. Something important." Takeomi glared at you while sipping on his drink and cleared his throat before he began to speak again. „And that means?" He smiled as he turned around again to leave the kitchen area with his glass in his hand. „Where is Kakucho? I wanted to ask him if he could eventually give me a ride." Takeomi didn't even turn around to tell you Kakucho left earlier today and won't be back until tomorrow evening, to which you just responded with silence and a few glances to the front door, thinking about what to do, because you actually needed to go home right now, to get that fucking money out of there and just straight up lie to Noah about the reason where you got it from.

At the top of the stairs Takeomi came to a stop and was just lingering there for a few seconds before asking you why you needed Kakucho so urgently, and why you needed to go back to your apartment, since he has heard you were going to stay here for the rest of the week. „I wanted to ask Kakucho to drive me there..." you muttered out with your gaze directed to the door, not even sure if Takeomi heard your whisper at the top of the stairs. „Let me get ready first, then I can pretend to be Kakucho and get you there if you want." His statement was more of a conclusion than a question towards you, but you couldn't think about it too much, you were just thankful that you now have a way of getting the money as fast as possible.

„That would be great!" You put on a smile and turned around, only to be met with silence and no other person than yourself standing in that big ass lobby. You figured you could just sit on the couch in the meantime and check your social media, since you haven't done that in a while now, but to be honest, you didn't really care because all the people you follow are just the same type of person, that showcase wealth, beauty and freedom and we all know that even if everyone on social media is fake as hell, it still makes us feel bad about ourselves. You mindlessly scroll through your phone when a message pops up.

Sewer rat; 11.33 am
>>"When do you plan on talking to me or coming home? I won't wait for you, so you better hurry the fuck up."

WHAT. Now he acts like he is the one to give me orders and be mad at me? After all that shit of him going through my bag without asking, yelling at me through the phone, cheating, and ordering me to do something, I'm glad I got to know that side of him and that it's finally over now...

That man really is full of shit after all.

You don't even think about responding to his text, but your anger soon turns into something more sinister, when an evil smirk creeps up on your face as soon as you start thinking about maybe meeting the woman he cheated with in your apartment and maybe surprising them there. The intrusive thoughts you always had, have never been as bad as right now it seemed, because you could not stop imagining what you would say to him when you finally meet him in person again. He broke your heart, when all you wanted was forget about your past and start a somewhat peaceful life in another country with him. Nobody could have predicted the events that went down in your life in october of this year. If you would have asked yourself a year ago, where you would see yourself this time a year later, you would have probably answered ‚At home, full time job, maybe Noah and I would have a pet, enjoying my life with people I love.'

But that was not the case right now.

You were waiting in a hideout of the biggest criminal organization of Japan, for one of them to drive you to your apartment and get the money you earned from drug deals, from your ex-boyfriend Noah.

That right there was what was going on in your life.

‚Not quite what you expected it to be, huh?' You thought to yourself as you stared at a blank wall in complete silence, reminiscing about the last time you thought about wanting more excitement in your life.

> Be careful what you wish for... <

The words popped up in your mind, the voice of your mother echoing in your head, only to hear for yourself.