Chapter 9: Double date day

I woke up early to go to the supermarket to buy everything I needed for tonight's dinner I am really nervous. I don't want to admit it to Kate, but, I think I'm starting to feel something for her, but I don't know exactly what it is. I haven't been with a woman in such a long time. Actually I even started to think that I wasn't into women anymore, since I didn't get attracted to almost any. I only had two relationships with women, one only lasted for a few months, the other one cheated on me and... after that, no other woman got my attention, until now.

Since that night we meet, those green eyes did something to me, and I can't get them out of my mind. Maybe is just a simple crush because, I mean, it's Scarlett Johansson, one of the most georgous women in the whole planet. She is algo so sweet and has such a nice smile Ugh, this is a mess, because there is also Austin, someone that I also like, but is not the same thing I feel for Scarlett. I am very confused. Let's see how today's lunch and dinner go, after that, I Will go with Kate with a couple of bottles of wine to talk about this.

Austin told me that we weren't going to a Fancy place, so better wear something casual and comfortable, so, here I am, tying my black converse fast because he is already waiting for me. I went with some cargo green pants and a black top. The weather is not very hot, either cold, the perfect time.

He was waiting for me, leaned on his car, as always, with some jeans and a T-Shirt of the Lord of the Rings.

"Hey Santos, how are you doing?" He asked at the same time he gave me a hug. God I love male perfume.

"Hi there, I'm great, looking forward to your surprise" He smiled and opened the door for me.

"You know, I prefer Legolas over Aragorn." I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so? Why? Because you like more the carácter or because Orlando Bloom is hotter than Viggo Mortensen?" I chuckled, he is not wrong though.

"I mean, Orlando Bloom is hot, but I meant the character. He is the best archer of all history, and is friendship with Gimli is adorable"

"Touché" He answered, and we remained in a comfortable silence until we arrive to...

"I hope you like throwing axes" He said casually, as if it was the most normal thing in the planet. What he dosen't know is that I am a pro at this, let's keep that for me.

"Are you kidding me?" I gave a side eye and opened the door of the place for me. It wasn't very big, just 7 rows where groups between 2 to 4 people were throwing axes of different sizes.

While he was paying, the man asked if it was our first time here and if we needed some instructions on how to do it. Austin just said that we were Good and took the axes.

"We are in row number 4"

He took the first axe and started to explain me how to throw it, adorable. First he threw it with to hands, but didn't get the center.

"Do you want to try?" He asked. And I nodded with an innocent smile.

I took the axe with my right hand and got into position.

"You should use both ha..." But he couldn't finish the sentence, since I hit the center of it. He looked at me shocked, waiting for some kind of explanation.

"I used to this a lot with my Friends after collegue, sometimes we even put a photo of some teacher we hated. It gave us a lot of motivation" He started laughing and shaking his head.

"You are amazing, Santos"

"Should we do a competition?" I asked smirking

"Oh, I didn't know you liked losing, because that's what you are going to do"