Chapter 15: Cuddle trap

Celia's POV

After what happened in Microsoft, Kate stayed with me at home. The moment we entered into my apartment, I put some comfy clothes on and laid on the sofa. A few minutes later, Kate joined me and snuggled with me, so I was on top her.

I haven't spoke with Pedro or Austin, neither with Scarlett. Actually, I didn't touch my phone, I left in my bedroom, I don't have enough strength to hear any pity from them. I know they care, but right now, is the last thing I need. Pedro was so nice, I would have never expected him to kick his ass, I actually thought it was Austin the one who did it. I guess I was totally wrong about him, I'm starting to like him a Little bit.

She started to run her hands through my hair, pulling some curls softly, until I wasn't able to keep my eyes open. She remained in silence, knowing how much I needed to stay in that comfortable silence that we always have. We will talk about it later, but now, I desperately need some sleep. Her low heartbit also helped, it was so relaxing. I just realized how tired I am right now. All the previous days of not sleeping enough and today's event left me without energy, so I passed fast.

I was going around my office trying to find some files for The Outset. I wanted to change a few things before showing them everything I did these past weeks, I hope they like it.

I was looking into the last drawer when I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. I turned around quickly, Walton was there, with that disguting smirk of his. I tried to Yell, but nothing happened, I had no voice, literally.

I stood up fast and run to the door, but he was faster, he was already there, shaking is head slowly. He approached me until I was against the wall. His hands started to run my body, starting on my shoulders, until they reach my hips. I was totally frozen, unable to move, my hearbit racing too fast that I could hear it.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you" He whispered, his face at inches from mine.

I woke up and Kate was there, looking at me concerned.

"Celia?! Are you okay?" She asked, and that's when I realized how fast my breathing was. I could feel tear in my eyes, so I hugged her tightly. We stayed like that until I stopped sobbing. I looked around, everything was dark. For how long did I sleep?
"What time is it?" I asked, my voice sounding raspy. Kate stood up and went into the kitchen, coming back with a glass of watter which I happily drink.

"It's almost 19:00, you were asleep for like 3 hours, honey" She said, that worried look still on her face.

"I'm sorry" I said, looking down at the now empty glass. She lifted my chin so I was looking at her beautiful green eyes.

"Don't do that, please, don't apologize for something that isn't your fault" She said, but before I could answer, she hugged me tightly again. I took a Deep breath, inspiring her esence, she always smells so Good.

"It was him In my office... He-" But she put her hand on my mouth.

"It's normal, honey, but it Will pass, I promise. I will stay with you tonight, okay?"  I was about to complain but didn't have the strength to do it. Honestly, I really need her with me as much time as possible.

"You've got a few texts, you want me to to bring you your phone?" I sighed, not really wanting to read anything, but I can't just ignore them forever, so I nodded.

When she came, she sat next to me before giving me the phone.

"I spoke with Pedro. He managed to speak with other women that experienced similar cases. They fired him from Microsoft, Celia. They are looking for him now to get arrest him, but, apparently, he flew to Europe and it got complicated. But he won't do anything to you again, okay?" She said, taking my hands between. That really helps. After what that woman told us, I thought he was going to leave again, with nothing happening to him. But knowing that they are working to get him in jail, leaves more calm.