Chapter 27: Omelette

Hello again! Sorry for the delay again I hope this fluffy chapter makes it up :). I barely proof--read it because I want to post it as soon as possible, so, sorry for the mistakes Enjoy!

Celia's POV

I woke up when I felt feather kisses all over my fase, making me smile without opening my eyes yet.

"Good morning" My girlfriend said with a really hot raspy voice, I really could get used to this.

I wrapped my arms around her, making her be closer to me. Scarlett chuckled, laying her face on the crook of my neck, giving me the oportunity to kiss her on the top of her head.

"Good morning cariño" I said, still without opening my eyes.

She leaned on her arms so she could look at me, when I opened my eyes, I almost melt. Some sun rays entered through the window, making her emerald eyes have some tones of blue, they were hypnotizing. Her blonde fell almost over her shoulders, being a bit lighter because of the delicate sunbeams across the room. All her features illuminated by the rays of sunshine made her look like a literal godess. My heart literally skipped a beat.

"You look so beautiful in the morning light" I said before kissing her deeply, not with passion, but with all the love I felt inside. I felt her smile against my lips, making me smile too. She pecked my lips one last time before leaning on my chest, probably listening to my slow heartbeat, because with this woman, I feel more calm and relaxed than ever.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her, rubbing her back and tangling my fingers through her hair.

"Like a baby, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep almost inmediately" I chuckled, happy to hear that.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She got up again, straddling me now, she looked up to ceiling as if she was thinking deeply.

"Pancakes" She fell over me again abruptly, making me groan. I felt a Deep sigh agains my neck that made me shiver. I could feel how her breath was getting slower. My hands traveled up and down her back, tracing random figures all over it. Scarlett repositioned, puting her head on the crook of my neck again, feeling her smile against my skin.

My mind was so quiet right now, my whole body was completely relaxed, it was like heaven.

"Are you going to fall asleep again?" I kissed her temple, she stayed still, apparently her plan is to stay here the whole morning.

"You are comfortable" I chukled at the answer, how can she be this cute?

"How about I make you breakfast and I bring it to bed?" I thought that would be the right answer, but  her wripped got tighter. Apparently that's not what she wants.

"No, I want to stay with you" She placed a kiss on my neck before pushing herself up on her elbow. Some her hair fell into her face, so she tilted her head back with a shake to throw them ober her shoulder. Oh my God. Her deep green eyes found my brown ones, they looked so ethereal with the sun that it was as if she could see my soul.

Her fingers started to trail all my jaw, up to my nose, my eyes and my lips, making me smile. My stare went to her lips, which I kissed lightly.

"I think I have the solution for that" She shurgged, not understanding what I meant. I smirked before taking her thighs, standing up with her. Scarlett wrapped her legs around my waist, trying no to fell down. The room got filled by her laugh, my now favorite sound in the whole world.

I went into the kitchen, puttin her on the island. Her hands found the back of my neck, interlinking her fingers behind my neck, her legs still around my waist, a big smile on her face that was impossible not to kiss.