Chapter 21: Is the office an appropiate place?

Hi there! I haven't re-read this, so I'm sure there are some spelling mistakes, I'm sorry for that :), enjoy the chapter!

Celia's POV

After having that amazing date with Scarlett, the first thing a did was calling Kate. She was even more excited than me. Why am I lying? I still cannot believe that I am dating Scarlett...

Kate was asking me about the premiers and meeting a lot celebrities but, honestly, I didn't think about that not once until she said something about it. I like Scarlett, just her, not the actress, the celebrity, model or producer. I like the mother, the friend, the sweet person that thinks about everybody else before her. The woman that trusts me enough to open her feelings with me, and woman I trust to the same thing with.

I have to admit that I panicked a lot with the fact that I asked her to be my girlfriend on our first date. Wer we going too fast? Should I have waited? But then I remembered the look in her eyes when she said girlfriend for the first time. The amazing time we had on saturday and how many amazing dates we have left. I'm also looking forward to have more Rosie time. That girl is something amazing, she is so much like Scarlett...

We spent chatting with each other almost all sunday. We even did a videcall with Rose. She ended up stealing the phone from her mother's hand and locking herself in her room. I almost died laughing in that moment. She wanted to have a moment with me, to get ready for our next adventure, that's how she called it, and I couldn't be happier. While we were trying to plan it without telling her mother, I could hear how Scarlett was yelling behind the door. She was trying to sound angry, but we both knew she was having a very good time. Rose and I ended up saying that we would think about it better the next she comes to The Outset.

Scar 🤍🕷️

Good morning Darling

Can't wait for you to arrive to the office :)

Me

Good morning Scar ;)

I am on my way!

Scar🤍🕷️

See you in a minute

I haven't told her anything about my father yet. I have to be in Page's Office at 13:00, it's 9:00, so we have a lot of time to work and also tell her. I know I said I trust her, and I do, but I'm scared of what she could think about it. Kate told me a thousand times that she will understand, and I want to believe that, but I need more time. I will tell her, when I'm ready, now I'm not.

Just the second I stepped out the elevator, I had a small blondie giving me a tight hug.

"Hello you" She said, her face buried on my neck

"Good morning Scar"

We separated from each other after hearing a cough, one that wasn't natural. Foster was standing there, looking at us with a smirk.

"I think we have work to do, so hurry up"

"Yes ma'am!" We said at the same time and we laughed.

We both walked behind Kate into her office. I showed both of them how the updates of the new webpage and the artificial intelligence were going and they loved it. They wanted to present that too the same day of the new product, and that is going to be in 1 month from now.

"It's going to be amazing. All brands are just into serums or things like that. We are on that too, of course, but the sunscreen is going to be a huge success!!" Kate said happily, giving small jumps with Scarlett. Adorable.