Chapter 1: Are we meeting with The Outset?

Welcome to my first story! I hope that you enjoy it. English is not my first language, so, I apologize for the mistakes you might read Enjoy it! :)

"Well, I think that's all. Thank you very much for coming and listening to us" Kate said, while standing up to shake the men's hands.

"Thank you. These kind of things are risky when it comes to new companies like yours, but Artificial Inteligence is the future, and you, Miss Santos, are amazing at it. Just when you told me that you studied in Spain, you had me." The youngest one joked at the time he was shaking my hand.

"Thank you, Mr Brown. I'm glad to hear that and I really hope to see you soon".

"We Will, sooner than you think". He winked at me and they abandoned the meeting room following our secretary, Robbie.

I looked at Kate and she already had that characteristic smirk of hers while looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and leaved the room to get a coffee, i really need one after a two hours meeting. It went amazingly well, and thank god it did, because if we want our company to get known, we need money and the trust of important people like those men are.

Artificial Intelligence and Data Science are very popular things nowadays, and I studied both. Eventhough is something a lot of people want to use, its difficult to get known. That's why I wanted to work with Kate. We've known each other for a few years now and her ability to make contacts it's amazing. Working with someone that was borned here, in New York, is an amazing advantage, and the fact that she has amazing knowledge of the market and everything It's the perfect combination.

"Am blind or did that Mr. Brown winked you?" I Heard her saying behind me, while i was waiting for my coffee to get done.

"You are just seeing things." I took my hot cup and went to my office with Kate on my heels.

"Come on, he is hot Blue eyes, very tall, amazing black and curly hair, like yours You already have something in common with him! Maybe you can exchange your curly routine or something." She said while sitting on my desk, almost crushing my laptop.

"Carefull with my things you little shit."

"Call me Little again I dare you" She said hoping of the desk and coming in front in me, adorable. Her intense green eyes locked with my boring Brown ones, trying to intimidate.

"Honey I literally have to look down to look at you in the eyes"  i chuckled.

"YOU BITCH, COME HERE AND REPEAT THAT" We started running around my desk until she jumped into my back and we both fell on the ground. We started laughing till we lacked of air and laid down in the black sofa I had in the opposite side of the office.

"No but seriously, He obviously liked you, he could be the love of your life. I thing you should give it a try"

"First, you don't believe in love at the first sight, so do I, you are even less romantic than me"

"That's imposible, you heart is literally ice, even colder than the iceberg that ended with the Titanic"

"Says the one that didn't cry with the Green Mile" I answered while sitting and putting my feet on the small table that was in front of the sofa.

"And you didn't cry with Hachiko and Jojo Rabbit"

"Oh come on, i already knew the story of the first one, and the second one was quite absurd ANYWAYS THAT'S NOT THE CASE. The thing is that you only want me to date him so we have a strong contact with us" I spitted raising an eyebrow.

Kate stood up and put a hand on her heart, as the drama queen she is, faking that a hurt her.

"How can you think that of me?!?! That's not true... I think I need a drink to recover of this horrible accusation"