Chapter 18: Really hot

I woke up with Kate's body on me and with a horrible headache. When I was trying to understand where I was, my alarm started to ring, making Kate fell from the sofa because of it. I started to laugh, until I tried to wake up and everything was moving, so I had to lie down again.

"Shit" Kate muttered "Your fucking alarm almost gave me a heart attack" I didn't answer, until I had that sick feeling. I run to the bathroom with Kate on my heels.

After everything was out, Kate gave me a glass of water and helped me out to get on her bed.

"Jeez you look pale Celia, we didn't drink that much yesterday, did we?"

"I don't know but I feel like shit" She gave me another glass of water and put a hand on my forehead.

"Oh my god, you are really hot Celia"

"What a flirt you are Kate..." I said, but it was true. I was freezing and felt myself burning.

"You are a dork. You can't go to work like this, you stay here. I'm gonna make a few things before going to work so you can eat something" Just mentioning food made me feel sick again, so I had to go to the bathroom again.

"Fuck off, why the hell am I like this" I said, my voice sounding raspy. My whole body hurts, especially my head.

"You got a virus or something honey. I'll bring you some pills for it, but you have to eat something first."

"I'm not hungry"

"I know love, but if you want to feel better you have to eat something, wait here"

While Kate went into the kitchen, I tried to reach my phone to send a message to Scarlett, so she knew that I was not going to be able to go to work today. Fuck off, being sick is one of the worst things that can happen. Not because of the fact that Kate takes care of me, I love how sweet she is, but the fact that I can barely move and I don't have the energy to do anything was really frustrating.

I didn't find the phone, it must be in the living room then. When I was about to tell her to bring it, she entered the room with a yogurt, another glass of water, the pills and my phone.

She put everything in the small table that was next to the bed, so I took my phone to text Scarlett.

"Texting your girlfriend?"

"You are so funny, imbecil" She chuckled and went into her wardrobe to take her clothes for today.

"When I come out the bathroom, I want to yogurt empty and that pill in your stomach, understood?"

"Yes ma'am" I wasn't in the mood of making jokes, when she gets mandatory is better to do what she says.

I started to eat the yogurt with some difficulty. Eating without being hungry is a shit, but I was able to finish it without feeling sick. I was going to take the pill when my phone buzzled.

Scar

Good morning Celia

I'm sorry that you woke up sick :(

At least Kate is taking care of you

Stay in bed all day and don't overwhelmed yourself, understood?

Why are both of them so mandatory

Me

Ma'am yes ma'am

I hope that tomorrow I feel better!

Good luck today without my amazing presence

Scar