Chapter 23: Evelyn Hugo

Celia's POV

I woke up with the bell of my door. Who the hell is here this soon? I looked at the time, 8:00. I sighed and walked to the door, Goose walking between my legs, waiting for his breakfast and, making me almost fell on the floor.

When I opened the door I found an excited Kate that was already dressed up with a cute White dress and some make up on. I wish I had the energy she has every morning.

"CELIA OH MY GOD" She entered and jumped on me by surprise, making us both fall, fucking great, what an amazing day of starting the day.

"Kate, what the fuck" I said rubbing my back, she was already standing up giving small jumps. "I think you broke my ass" She smirked, oh this girl is disgusting.

"What a dirty woman you are Santos" I was about to answer back, but she interrupted me.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, DO YOU?"
"I was in an amazing dream just a few minutes ago. I was a millionare living in Bali, and you weren't yelling around, it was very nice"

"I'll ignore that rude comment because I already know how annoying you are in the mornings. This morning I get a cal FROM THE SECRETARY OF THE FUCKING ELON MUSK, HE IS INTERESTED IN OUR WORK" She stayed still waiting for my reaction. It took me a few seconds to analyze what she just said.

"Did you just said Elon Musk?" She nodded fast and took my hands to make me stand up.

"YES, ELON FUCKING MUSK"

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOD"

"WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS" We started to jump and run all around my living room. Is Elon Musk crazy? Totally, but he is ELON MUSK, if he is interested in our work I can't even imagine how far we can get with everything.

"But how, what, HOW? How did he find out about us?" Kate suddenly stopped jumping and bite her down lip.

"Well, that's a bit more complicated" I frowned at her answer.

"What does that mean?" Instead of answering, she took her phone out and looked for something on the Internet. I was starting to get really nervous, if she wasn't able to tell me directly She gave me her phone so I could read it, her eyes staying on me.

Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost got divorced!!!

The double Oscar nominee Scarlett Johansson got divorced for a THIRD time from the SNL worker Colin Jost. Apparently, she is now seeing Celia Santos, who works in an Artificial Intelligence company with another woman whose identity haven't been revealed yet. She started to work for The Outset a few months ago, and they have even started to work with Microsoft!

Did Scarlett Johansson broke up with Jost for Santos? Apparently...

This is not happening. This is not fucking happening.

"How the hell did the news found out about this?" I said almost in a whisper. Kate took the phone from my hands and guide me to the sofa.

"There is only one answer for that"

"Colin Jost"

I stood up fast and go to my room and get changed. If he thinks he is going to going to emerge triumphant from all this, he is really really wrong about it.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes were full of worry, while mines only showed anger.

"I'm going to have a few words with that son of a bitch. Where the hell could he be right now?"

"Celia, Darling, calm down. You are not going to fix anything by doing that. You should go and speak to Scarlett to see what you can do to figure it out"