Introduction

Welcome to He's a Keeper! I am very excited to write my first story. Oliver is one of favorite characters from Harry Potter, that isn't dead, let's not bring that up. There aren't that many Oliver stories out there, hence why I'm writing this, beside the fact that he is so dang amazing and underrated. So sit back, relax, and let's get into He's a Keeper.

"Violet, you're amazing!" he said in awe. "No way, I'm not that good," I replied, looking down at the ground. He chuckled. "Liar, you are one of the best I've seen at your age or others older than you!" We both laughed for a bit. He looked down at his watch. "Hey, I have to leave." He got off his broom and walked over to me. Tears were waiting to fall from my eyes. He crouched down and put his hand on my cheek. "Hey, don't worry. I'll be back before you know it. I will write as much as I can. I love you." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I engulfed him in a hug. "I love you too." He slowly got up, got his things, and we walked to the train station. Before he left, he made a heart with his hands. I repeated his actions, bringing back memories when we decided that that would be our symbol. He then walked onto the train and waved out the window as the train rolled by.

That was the last time I saw my brother. He and his team were on their way to a quidditch match, when the train caught fire. He was the only one that didn't make it out. I've thought about him every day since, even though it was 3 years ago. I wasn't that big of a people person. My brother was my only friend, and he was the best. I was starting my 5th year at Hogwarts in a few days. My mother keeps telling me that I need to make friends, do some activities, play quidditch again. I haven't played quidditch in 3 years. I gave up after my brother left. It reminded me too much of him, and I didn't want to go through that. This year, I wanted to change, to get out of my slump and get into the world. That's what my brother, that's what Brandon would have wanted.