He's a Keeper// Epilogue

"Is it finished yet?" I asked. "Just a second, I'm almost done." I sighed. "There, done." He stepped back, admiring his work. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. "It looks nice." I looked at the tree by the lake. Oliver carved a heart with a 'V + O' in the center. "I love it." "I love you," he told me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we walked back to the house. We were messing around in his room. Well, our room. My mom lost our house, so we moved in with the Woods. I looked at the framed pictures on the walls. He framed the drawing I made for him at the hospital. He framed some pictures of us. He also framed my eulogy. He mounted our brooms on the wall. We each engraved each other's names into our brooms. I flopped onto his bed. He did the same. He intertwined his hand with mine. Brandon walked into our room. "Hey, I got tickets to a Scotland quidditch match. You guys wanna come?" I looked at Oliver. "Let's do it." We got on our jerseys and went to the stadium. I thought about next year. What would happen? We knew Stephen would be back. But I pushed aside that thought. This summer, I would focus on Oliver. I didn't care about what would come. I didn't care that a crazy ex boyfriend was trying to mess with me every chance he gets. As long as I've got Oliver, I don't care. I don't care if the world is falling apart. As long as I've got him, everything is okay. And if you doubt that I won't be with him all my life, I don't believe you. You wanna know why? Because Oliver? He's a Keeper.

  Thank you for reading 'He's a Keeper!' I have enjoyed writing this story. I mean, I almost updated every day. I loved this story and was happy with what it turned out to be. I know I caused some tears, but hey, that means that I did some good writing. So, I'm thinking about writing a sequel, but I'm not sure. Give me some input. Also, what was your favorite part of the story? What made you laugh, cry, hit your head against the wall? Tell me. Thanks again. All the love <3 - Abby