He's a Keeper// Chapter 7

I couldn't believe it. I was kissing Oliver Wood. He pulled back, waiting for my reaction. I stood there, looking at the ground, processing my thoughts. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with hope, hoping that I would stay friends with him after that. I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed him again. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I pulled back to see his surprised face. I giggled at his actions. "I felt that too." He smiled and hugged me. "Violet, are you okay?" I looked at Oliver. "I think you should go." "Why?" "My mom wouldn't want me to have a boy sneaking through my window and kiss me." "Good point." I heard her coming up the stairs, slowly. "You have to go." "Wait, I have to ask you something." "What, make it quick." "Will you be my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped. "Violet, what are yo-." She walked in and her jaw dropped. "Who is this?" she said, gesturing towards Oliver. "Oh, uh, mom, this is Oliver. Oliver, my mom." "Hello Mrs. Pine, pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand towards my mom. She took it, cautiously. "Mom, can I talk to you? Alone. Oliver, just wait right here." I dragged her to the hallway. "Who the heck is that? And why is he in my house." "He's just a friend from school." "You made a friend!" I sighed. "Yeah. He said he missed me, so he snuck up to my window." "Oh, I see what's going on." She gave me a wink. "Mom! Really?! Can he just, hang around for a while?" "Sure honey, go ahead." "Thank you." I walked back into my room. "Sorry about that." "It's fine. But back to my question, will you be my girlfriend?" I thought about it for a moment. "Of course Oliver." He smiled, and I kissed him again.

  School came back around again. I was glad to spend time with Oliver. We wrote to each other a lot since he left my house that day. It felt amazing to be known as Oliver Wood's girlfriend. I walked into the Great Hall and saw Oliver. I started to run towards him and jumped into his arms. "Hello m'lady. I missed you." "I missed you to." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That's all I get?" I giggled at his comment and pecked him on the lips. He took my hand and we walked back to the dorm. He helped me unpack my things. God, I liked him. I think I might love him.