He's a Keeper// Chapter 3

Weeks went by and my time at Hogwarts was enjoyable. I tried out for the quidditch team and made it! Oliver said I was an amazing chaser and that I was one of the best he's seen. The only bad thing was that Stephen kept bugging me. Everywhere I went, he was there. He was like a disease that I couldn't shake. Today was my first quidditch match and I was pumped. Oliver gave a quick speech before the match. I was a little nervous, this being my first match in 3 years. I was lost in thought, my hands starting to shake. "You nervous?" a Scottish accent echoed off the walls. "Yeah. I haven't been out there in three years. What if I mess up and the whole team is doomed? I just want to do what my brother would have wanted and make you guys and Gryffindor happy." He pulled me into a hug. "You're alright. Your brother would be proud. And it's only the first match of the season. You'll do fine." His words soothed me and made my tense shoulders relax. "Now let's go out there and win this thing, m'lady." That comment gave me a boost of adrenaline. I would win this match for Oliver.

  Today, we were up against Slytherin, ugg. I always hated going up against Slytherin. They thought they were so amazing, which is why it is so amazing when you beat them. I got on my broom and flew above the crowd, ready to play. The whistle blew, the balls went out, and the game begun. I went after the quaffle right away, wanting to score first. I got the ball and raced to the end of the field, whipped the ball at the hoops, and it shot strait in. The crowd cheered. It was good to be back.

  Near the end of the match, we were winning, 50 - 20. I saw something in the distance, a little gold ball. I glanced at Harry, then at the ball, so I could get his attention. He flew strait for the ball. It was an intense race, but Harry ended up with the snitch. "Gryffindor wins!" The crowd roared in cheers. I first pumped the air, so happy that I won my first match, and it was against Slytherin. I flew down to celebrate with the rest of my teammates. When our celebration ended, we went back to the locker rooms. When I finished, I saw a figure leaning on the wall outside. "Nice job out there," a deep voice said. I knew who it was, and I wanted to run as fast as I could away from him. I started to back away slowly. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, walking towards me. In a swift motion, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner. He pushed me against a wall. "Why avoid me? I thought you loved me?" One hand pinned my arms to the wall, the other snaked its way around my hips. "Please just let me go." He chuckled and hardened his grip on my wrists. I whimpered at his sudden movement. He then did the unexpected, he kissed me. I tried pushing him back, but his grip got the best of me. He kept kissing me, hard. "Get off of me! Please!" I managed to get out. He looked at me with a devious smile, and started to kiss my jaw. I knew what he was going to do, and I was terrified. "Hey! What are you doing! Get off of her!" I was so happy that Oliver was here. Stephen's grip loosened a little. "Oh yeah? Make me."