Preface

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karthi Kashyap, 24 year old, is a lawyer not the professional though but just joined a firm. She is called a beauty charmer. Her beauty is what makes people that she would be an angel but she's nowhere near to an when it comes to her family.

She can go to any extent if anyone tries to harm her family. Karthi is a cheerful person but can be savage sometimes. Her love for one person has no limits, her sister. Akshali Kashyap. They both have just minutes of gap between their birth time. If one is savage and badass then other is bubbly, cheerful and a little innocent.
Karthi is protective of her family especially Akshali. They both are like two body one soul. Her sister works as the child psychologist as she loves kids and love to learn new things from them.

Karthi studied law because she was fond of lawyers and another reason that her mother's sister was also a lawyer influenced her to be a lawyer. And she doesn't regret being a lawyer though studying law was exhausted but if you want to chase your dreams than you have to spend sleepless nights for it.

---------------------------------------------------

Kabir Malhotra, 29 year old, is also an experienced professional criminal lawyer and CEO of a law firm. He is cold, arrogant and full of anger. Everyone fears him if he is angry, he's short tempered. He have won mostly 50 cases in his 6 years of career and he wish to win more.

Kabir is a dedicated person to his work. He can be rude if you pick him off. But there's always a chaotic person who can handle a grumpy person. Kabir also have a person like that, his best friend, Ishaan Kulkarni. Though he's a year younger than Kabir, he can be chaotic sometimes.

Ishaan was the first one to approach him when they were in high school. And from then they studied and practiced law together. Though Kabir practiced criminal law and Ishaan practiced Corporate law they were always seen together in their free time. They were the stars in the eye of their parents.

After graduating they did internship for experience and then Kabir started his own law firm and Ishaan helped him in it. And currently is the best firm in the country. They are like brothers and inseparable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------