1. Interview

•••

•••

No matter how much confident you are there is always something which makes you nervous. That's what it is happening with me right now. I was never this nervous when my final exam result came out as I'm right now.

Sitting in front of my computer with fingers cross as I wait for the most awaited mail which holds so much importance and value for me to pop up on the screen. Chanting god's name repeatedly I sit there and suddenly I'm tightly embraced by someone from back and I didn't have to check who it was.

"Akshu, please not now. I'm so nervous right now, leave me alone for few minutes." even though I said her to leave me she will not because she knows me so well that I don't have the heart to tell her to leave me.

"Yaar dii, tu kitna tension legi. Sab thik hi hoga. Dekh mai bol rahi hu tu select ho jayegi." that's what she has been saying from the moment she got to know about selection.

(Why are you being so tensed. Everything will be fine. Look I am saying you will be selected.)

"Dear, I was not the only candidate there for interview and they are selecting only 5 candidates out of 20 and I wouldn't have been this worried if that was not my dream job." This job is so important for me and I've worked so hard to get this job.

I had applied for a job at K&I law firm and also gave interview there and today was the day they were declaring the candidates they had selected. K&I is the most famous and biggest law firm in the country for which many people wish to work in. I was one of those people who dreamt to work there.

It was hard to get selected there because the interview was so tough to crack and it could make any confident person nervous. Even I myself was so nervous but thankfully i passed the process and now just waiting for the mail to receive.

"Dii, what time did they told to send the mail?" Akshu asked and my already fast heartbeat become more fast as I noticed the time.

"Five in the evening" I said as i closed my eyes as i heard her chanting god's name along with me.

That's when i heard a ding sound indicating a notification popped up. And my heartbeats fastened more as I slowly opened my eyes, opened the mail and slowly took in the information written in it and suddenly

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GODD, AKSHUUUUUUU," I screamed at the top of my lungs and hugged my sister tightly not caring if she suffocates "YEAHHHH."

"Diii, kya hua? Oh my dii yo...you're suffocating me." she said but I paid no heed to it and left her and suddenly tears started blurring my vision as i cried in my hands.

(What happened?)

"Arey ye kyu itna chilla rhi ho kayu?" I think i might have screamed so loudly that she came hearing me. (btw my parents call me kayu)