6. Nightmare

"Don't you understand I don't want to see your face." She yelled at me.

"Please listen to me just on-

"What's there to understand and what should I understand? Huh? Am I a toy or a puppet to you?" She cut me off and said.

"Please let me explain." I said, my voice cracking.

I don't want listen to any of your lies. Just get out of here and never show your face to me."

She said and turned around panting heavily because of all the yelling.

"Please don't do this. I'll never be able to live peacefully."

She gripped the table tightly as if trying to control herself.

"JUST. GET. OUT. KABIR." her voice horse because of all the yelling.

I shooked my head indicating I'll not leave her alone, not when she's angry.

"You're not going?" She asked, her tears flowing continuously "Okay I'll go"

With that she started to walk towards the door.

I was about to hold her wrist but someone came and hugged her.

I couldn't see who it was.

After breaking the hug that person held her wrist and started walking out.

"No, you can't go without hearing me." I yelled.

"No. stop"

The walked away and disappeared out of my sight.

"Nooooo"

"NOOOOO"

My eyes opened with a jerk and I sat straight on the bed.

I looked around. It was my bedroom and I was on my bed.

Oh God. Not again.

Nightmare.

No.

Everything is fine. It was all in past.

I'm fine.

She's fine.

We all are fine.

I opened my eyes. It was still dark. I checked the time.

3:55 am.

I am getting this nightmare often these days.

Why?

After that incident I never slept peacefully. Almost everyday I had such nightmares. This has hurt me alot but what can I do. Jo hona tha vo to ho gaya.

The amount of times I have tried to contact her to explain myself, I was not given the chance to do it.

Why would she do it when I was the one who crossed the line and broke her in worst way possible.

I still live in the guilt of breaking her trust and heart. Her tear stricken face still makes me regret of my action. I wish I could change it.

Now that I had woke up sleep was nowhere in my eyes.

It is almost 4 in the morning so I got ready and went for jogging.

It's been a week since I saw her for the first time after years. For a moment I almost forgot who she was but a bit familiarity was there. Then Ishaan told me that it was her.