2. Club

▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Looking at the time I sighed when I noticed it was already past my work hours.

It was a hectic day infect last few days have been so hectic. The reason is that a case has been filed recently and the problem is that the lawyer suitable for that case is only one and that's me.

But since I've been busy other cases and work I don't think so I'd be able to concentrate on each and every work. There are so many other things that require my attention but I cannot just leave that thing on wait.

That's why I issued an order to recruit lawyers suitable for this case. Not just this but for future too.

As I was in my thoughts, a knock on the door broke it and I shifted my attention to the person who peeked his head in.

"What is it?" I asked with a tone I use when I'm being disturbed by anyone.

"What what, when are you gonna go home? It's already late." Said the person.

"I'll go whenever I feel like going. Why are here till now?" I asked.

"Yaar, mujhe lagta hai kuch gadbad ho gai hai," I raised my eyebrow in a question way and he continued "kya karu samjh nai aa rha hai."

(Man, I think something is wrong, I can't figure out what to do.)

"Now what did you do idiot?" This man seriously have some loose screw in his brain every time roams around creating a new problem.

"I got friends with a boy name Kabir in childhood and sometimes I regret doing that because of how much big a jerk he is." He finished his sentence and I frowned and after taking in his words and looked at him In disbelief.
(😑)

"Then face the consequences of being friends with this jerk you bastard." He sighed dramatically.

"Don't call me a bastard you jerk, I have a good name Ishaan with handsome face." That's something I can't deny.

Ishaan Kulkarni, my childhood friend, he's a good person a total down to earth guy, but can't be said same when he's surrounded by girls. No doubt girls he has been more famous around girls since I've known him but the best thing about him is that he has never looked down onto any girl till now.

He has liked a few girls back in past and also dated few but that was never much serious that it could go any further.

If I talk about myself I've never felt anything for any girl till now since that woman came in my life. I've hated every minute of being with that woman after knowing her. And now I don't intend to think about that ever.