Chapter 7. Leave.

"The devils words lure you in
                    only for his hands
                 to break you apart.."

Warning: Sexual scene⚠

Inez~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The adrenaline still pumped through my veins

Inez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The adrenaline still pumped through my veins. After Ambrose's family left we were alone again. I looked excitingly towards him as he had a frighten look in his eyes. I motioned him to sit on the couch and I sat in front on the floor.

"So Ambrose, I officially asked the god of the underworld literally every question I could. So now onto you. What's with the blue streak in your hair? What happened to your nose? Who's your favorite sibling" I asked all in the rap of speed. He chuckled at me before answering.

"The blue streak presents my god side. If that disappear I'm just a normal mortal" he said.

"Normal mortal" I mocked. He smiled back.

"My nose, it was a childhood accident, not so tough as you would think  for a demigod, I played too rough with Cerberus as a child. That's it" he said.

"And I think it's obvious who's my favorite sister" he laughed.

"Cora?" I asked laughing with him as he nodded. "Okay, what powers do you have?"

"Ordinary Demi god powers. It's like an enhanced human, super strength, super speed, super healing and super hearing, those kind of things" I wondered for a bit.

"That's why you heard the storm that night before me?" He nodded once again.

"Normally Demi gods do only have those kind of powers but they age as a human.  But I guess being the son of the underworld does a thing or two. Because I seem to be immortal and have some of my fathers powers"

"How old are you exactly?"

"I turn 7031 in a few months" he smirked. I froze up again thinking how I kissed an old man. Not even a half god , no. An old man!

"Anyways, may I ask why you're on earth instead with your family? Your dad seemed a bit uptight but the rest was lovely!" I said. He scoffed at me.

"Persephone banned me millennials ago. At first my father wanted to raise me in his home and realm. But after a century or two Persephone couldn't see me without seeing my fathers mistake. I've been banned to earth since then" he said looking a bit disgusted about the idea of her. I took his hand.

"If your a Demi god that means your mother was a human, like me? Tell me about her. How was she?" I asked with a warm smile.  He smiled back and his eyes went back to the light that was there before.

"She was born in Iraq. She moved to Greece with her family when she was a teenager.  After a few years she met my father. She knew nothing about who he was. She just fell in love and got pregnant. Nine months later I was born. And she loved me. I can still feel her love for me. Hades didn't know about me yet. The other gods felt a godly presence here on earth when I was six. That's when hades found out about me and took me back to his realm. I never saw my mother after that" he said while a tear ran down his cheek.