Chapter 22. Fear me

"Once you know my name,
I'll drive you mad"

Inez~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It had been a rocky week after Aphrodite's visit

Inez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a rocky week after Aphrodite's visit. We now knew Phobos have been planted on earth by his father to get inside my head, why we still didn't know.

Hermes was at the pent house the other day with a message from Zeus. Ambrose was needed in Olympus. He was scared but he wouldn't show it. Ambrose may be a half god but he never stepped a foot inside on Olympus ground.

That century he spent with hades and Rhea he spent in the underworld. So to be needed in Olympus was a big deal for him. Zeus didn't even say what for he was called upon for. Our guess is that it had to involve Hades.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay for these days? I promise I won't be gone for more then four days" he said with a low voice as we hugged goodbye.

"Ambrose I know I'm new to the whole 'Greek god' thing but I assure you I'll be fine. Besides I have Cora by my side" I smiled and hugged him back.

He reluctantly left the pent house for us to watch. We had moved Cora into my apartment but for those four days we all agreed I should not be alone after what happened with Hades.

For the first two days nothing particular happened. Me and Cora watched some movies, cooked and slept. On the third day it was time for me to go back to work.

I was greeted by Pablo as Maria was on martunity leave. The shift was actually quite peaceful and we got it all under control. My shift ended pretty early in to the afternoon so I decided to visit an old friend.

I went back to the pent house and walked to the basement where we kept all off my things we didn't use. As I swept my finger to wipe away some dust on the case I smiled to myself.

"Hello, friend. It was some time ago" I said as I picked up the guitar case and made my way to the cafe I used to write my songs.

"Oh my goodness, Inez!" Ms. Hannigan squealed as I walked through the doors. She flew at me with open arms as I giggled and hugged her.

"Well, hello to you too" I giggled as she didn't seemed to let go.

"Ms. Hannigan? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Please.. call me Maeve" she whispered in between her cries.

"Maeve, what's wrong?" I asked once more forcing her to look at me.

"It's no big deal. It's just my dear Pete.. he passed away in his sleep two nights ago." She said with a forced smile.

"Oh no.. that must be horrible" I whispered back as I once again hugged her. She took a deep breath in my embrace before pushing off with a smile once again.

"Anyways. What brings you here?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

"Ms... Maeve, it's okay to grieve for someone you love" I said carefully. She didn't respond instead she just looked at me with her smile as tears ran down her cheeks. I hugged her once again. This time she held on for just a little bit longer.